Andhra Pradesh DSC Exam Syllabus 2017 free Download is available here. Aspirants preparing for the teacher Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can download the AP DSC Syllabus in this Article. Check Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Selection Process from below sections. Also, practice AP DSC Teacher Exam Previous Papers as many as possible to get the Teacher job in one of the schools in Andhra Pradesh State.
AP DSC 2017 TET Syllabus
The AP DSC Exam is a Competitive Exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the selection of eligible candidates for Teacher Vacancies in various Government Schools in Andhra Pradesh State. AP Public Service Commission in collaboration with AP Education Department and District Selection Committee conducts Teacher Eligibility Test to fill all available Teacher vacancies in various Government Schools in AP. Candidates who have completed their BED or Teacher Training Course (DIET) are eligible to write this DSC Exam. Through this Exam, APPSC fills Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Language Pandit (LP), School Assistant (SA), Physical Education Teacher (PET) Posts.
Recently APPSC has released the AP DSC Notification for the year 2017 to fill 22,814 SGT, PET, Language Pandit, and School Assistant Posts. Now the Candidates preparing for the Teacher Jobs in Andhra Pradesh may be searching for the AP TET Syllabus to be qualified in the DSC Exam 2017. By taking reference of the Official Notification and Previous year Exams here we have provided the Latest AP DSC Syllabus for the Sake of the Candidates. So Candidates applied for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can check the AP DSC Exam Syllabus provided here to get the Teacher Job in AP.
Andhra Pradesh DSC Teacher Exam Syllabus
As Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is one of the Competitive Exams in AP, Applicants should have perfect planning and Preparation to crack the Exam. From year to year, the Competition for AP DSC Exam is increasing more and more. And if it is your first time attending the DSC Exam definitely you should first check the AP DSC Exam Syllabus. Because if you don’t check the Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus you may not be able to find which and what type of questions will be asked in the DSC Exam. And with increasing competition, there may be chances of changing Exam Pattern in Andhra DSC Exam too. So Make Sure to check the AP DSC Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam.
AP DSC 2017 New Exam Pattern
If you know the topics covered in the DSC exam, you will know the sections available in the Exam and weightage of each section by checking the Exam Pattern. So check AP DSC Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus. Here we have also provided the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern for the convenience of the candidates. So check this AP DSC exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly.
Here we are Providing the AP DSC Exam Pattern for all SGT, TRT, School Assistant Separately. Based on your qualification check the AP TET Exam Pattern provided below and start your preparation.
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern
|S.No||Parts||Name of the Subject||Max Marks|
|1.||Part I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||Part II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||Part III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/Hindi/ Urdu/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Sanskrit/Oriya)||35|
|4.||Part IV||The Language 2 English Content & Methodology||35|
|6.||Part VI||Environmental Studies||40|
Andhra Pradesh TET Language Pandit Exam Pattern
|1.||Part I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||PArt II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||Part III||Optional (Telugu/ Hindi/Urdu/ Tamil/ Oriya/ Kannada/Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||Part IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||Part V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
AP DSC PET Exam Pattern
|1.||Part I||GK & Current Affairs||10|
|2.||Part II||English – Language 2||30|
|3.||Part III||Physical Education||120|
AP DSC TET School Assistant Exam Pattern – AP DSC Syllabus
|1.||Part I||Current Affairs & GK||10|
|2.||Part II||Pedagogy & Child Development||30|
|3.||Part III||Language 1 – English||70|
|4.||Part IV||Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology (Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/Tamil/Oriya/Kannada/Sanskrit)||30|
|5.||Part V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
Brief Details of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: AP District Selection Committee Teacher Exam.
No. of Vacancies: 22,814 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT), Language Pandit (LP), School Assistant (SA), Physical Education Teacher (PET) Posts.
Category: Teacher Jobs.
Application Mode: Online.
Last date to apply: Update soon.
Exam Date: Update Soon.
Job location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Download AP DSC Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The Andhra Pradesh DSC Syllabus plays a crucial role in the preparation of Teacher Eligibility Test. By checking the AP DSC Syllabus you can know the topics that are going to be covered in the Teacher Eligibility test. So check the below mentioned AP DSC Teacher Exam Syllabus before going to attend the exam.
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu Medium for General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety & First aid.
- Living World: Classification of Plants & Animals, Plant and Animal life.
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches.
- Our Environment.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Universe
- Natural Phenomena.
- Natural Resources.
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World.
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Sulfur and its Compounds.
- Water and its Constituents.
- Common Salt and its Constituents.
- Nitrogen and its Compounds.
- Phosphorus and its Compounds.
AP DSC Teacher Exam Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Understanding Learning.
- Development of Child.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC TET Cum TRT School Assistant Syllabus for Mathematics
- Simple Equations.
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Meaning, Nature, & Definitions of Mathematics.
- Aims, values & instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation & Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation.
- Instructional Material, TLM & Resource Utilization in Mathematics.
- Curriculum, Text Book and Instructional Planning.
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects & daily life.
- Child Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics.
AP DSC Language Pandit Syllabus for English
- Parts of Speech.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Types of Sentences.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Use of Phrases.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- English language – History, Importance, Nature, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Reading & Writing, Speaking – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Lesson Planning.
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Evaluation in the English language.
AP DSC PET Teacher Exam Syllabus for Physical Education
- Organization & Administration of Physical Education.
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Anatomy & Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating & Coaching of Physical Education
- Physiology of Exercise.
Download AP DSC Syllabus 2017 for SGT, PET, LP & SA
The Andhra Pradesh DSC Syllabus provided above is just for reference purpose only. You can check the below links to directly download AP TET Official Syllabus within few seconds. Download the below provided AP DSC Syllabus and prepare for the Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Visit our site regularly for more Syllabus for all Government Jobs.