Download AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017 for free. Check Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2017 Exam for both Engineering, Medical Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections. Also Get AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material @ www.apeamcet.org.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Syllabus
AP EAMCET is a Mandatory exam to get admission into Professional courses such as engineering, agriculture & Medicine offered by Various Government & Government-Aided/Private Colleges or institutions in Andhra Pradesh State. If you are pursuing 2nd Inter and dreaming about getting admission into Professional Courses offered by Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, you must Qualify in the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam. Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) conducts the APEAMCET Exam every year.
As there is a Huge Competition for EAMCET Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the Latest Schedule, AP EAMCET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting in the Month of April 2017 like Previous EAMCET Exams. If you are planning to attend AP EAMCET Entrance Exam the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of AP EAMCET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the APEAMCET 2017 Exam.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will be also helpful in Preparation of the APEAMCET Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern, you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the AP EAMCET Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus. Check the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for AP EAMCET is same for all years. If it changes for this year, we will update this Updated AP EAMCET Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- AP EAMCET has two Separate papers for Engineering & Medical Streams.
- The Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from concerned subjects in their Streams.
- There is No Negative Marking in AP EAMCET Exam.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 160 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 3 hours.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
|S.No||Stream||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Total Duration|
AP EAMCET Medical Entrance Exam Pattern
|S.No||Stream||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Medical & Agriculture||Botony||40||40||3 hrs|
Brief Details of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Name: AP EAMCET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/
Notification releasing date: Last Week of January 2017.
AP EAMCET Exam Date: April 2017.
AP EAMCET Exam Schedule
|1.||AP EAMCET 2017 Notification Date||Last week of January 2017|
|2.||Online Application form availability||First week of February 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of online applications||Third week of March 2017|
|4.||Downloading of hall ticket||Third week of April 2017|
|5.||AP EAMCET (MPC) Exam Date||24th – 27th April 2017 (Announced)|
|6.||AP EAMCET (Bi.P.C.) Exam Date||28th April 2017 (Announced)|
|7.||Release of Answer key||First week of May 2017|
|8.||Last date to receive objection on answer key||Second week of May 2017|
|9.||Result declaration||Third week of May 2017|
Download AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017
AP EAMCET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of Andhra Pradesh Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Exam. As there is a lot of Competition to the AP Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test Perfect, Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the AP EAMCET Syllabus, we are also providing the AP EAMCET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below given AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Syllabus to be qualified in the Exam.
AP EAMCET Engineering Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Maths Syllabi
- Theory of Equations.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Partial fractions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Addition of Vectors.
- Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- System of circles.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
- Definite Integrals.
APEAMCET Physics Syllabus
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Kinetic theory.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Surface chemistry.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing C, H, and O.
AP EAMCET Medical Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Physics, Chemistry, and Maths Syllabus is same for both Engineering and Medicine Streams. The Subjects for remaining Subjects is given below.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Botany Syllabus
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- Plant physiology.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes, and human welfare.
AP EAMCET Syllabus for Zoology
- Animal diversity-ii: Phylum: chordata.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Organic evolution.
- Human reproduction.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Applied biology.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
Note: According Latest Updates the AP EAMCET Medical Exam is replaced by NEET.