Download AP ICET Syllabus 2017 from here. Applicants preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 can Check Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), Andhra University. The complete details like AP ICET Exam Dates for both MBA & MCA Streams, Exam Schedule from below sections.
AP ICET 2017 Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted for providing admission into MBA/MCA Programmes offered by universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh. The APICET Exam is conducted by the Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). The APSCHE check the candidate’s ability to think systematically to provide admission into MBA/MCA Programmes through this Andhra ICET Exam. So the Candidates must Qualify in the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam to get admission into MBA & MCA PG Courses offered by Professional Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The AP universities/Colleges provide admission to the applicants based on their ICET Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in AP ICET Exam.
Like Previous years, APICET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is also going to be conducting in the Third week of May 2017 as scheduled previously by the APSCHE. As there is a Huge Competition for ICET 2017 Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. If you are planning to attend AP ICET Common Entrance Test the first thing comes into mind is what will be the syllabus for the ICET exam. So Now you may be in search of AP ICET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here on our site, we are providing the APICET 2017 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the AP MBA & MCA Entrance Exam.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will be also helpful in Preparation of the AP ICET Common Entrance Test. By checking the Test pattern for AP ICET Exam 2017 candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. This APICET Exam emphasizes accuracy. The Exam Pattern provided here is the Updated AP ICET Test Pattern. Check this Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Among the Given Four Options, Candidates should choose one Correct Option.
- There is no negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- AP ICET Exam consists of three Sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- Each Section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 200 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 150 Minutes.
|S.No||Sections||Section Name||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||A||Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|2.||B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|3.||C||Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50 Marks|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Brief Details of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
Exam Name: AP ICET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: www.apicet.net.in
Notification releasing date: First week of February 2017.
Online Application Commencement date: First week of February 2017.
APICET 2017 Examination Date: 02nd May 2017.
Download AP ICET Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the AP ICET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the AP ICET Syllabus, we are also providing the AP ICET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete APICET Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
AP ICET 2017 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
AP ICET Syllabus 2017 – Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Numbers and divisibility.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time, distance and work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Truth tables.
- Implication converse, and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- The Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances.
- Remainder theorem and consequences.
- Linear equations and expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane geometry – lines.
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.
APICET Syllabus – Communication Ability
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
For More Details, please refer Official AP ICET Syllabus