AP PGECET Syllabus 2017 is available here to Download for free. Applicants preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 can Check APPGECET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTU Kakinada. Interested Candidates can check the Complete Syllabus of APPGECET 2017 Exam for ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from the below sections.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the AP State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTU Kakinada. APSCHE conducts this AP PGECET examination for the academic year to check the candidate’s ability to think systematically to provide admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered by Universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh. So Candidates interested in pursuing PG Courses must Qualify in the AP PGECET Exam. Applicants will get Admission based on their PGECET Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in AP PGECET Exam.
The Perfect Preparation for PGECET Exam is very essential, As there is a Huge Competition. According to the APSCHE Schedule, APPGECET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting in the Last week of May 2017 like Previous PGECET Exams. If you are planning to attend AP PGECET Common Entrance Test, you may be in search of AP PGECET Syllabus. For the Candidates searching for AP Post Graduate Entrance Exams Syllabus, Here on our site, we are providing the AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Entrance Exam.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2017
Knowing the Exam Pattern Along with the Syllabus will be also helpful in Preparation of the AP PG Common Entrance Test. By checking the Test pattern for AP PGECET Exam 2017 candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. The Exam Pattern provided here is the Latest AP PGECET Test Pattern. Check this Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- AP Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test.
- It Consists of Multiple Choice Questions in concerned Streams.
- Candidates should choose one Correct Option, Among the Given Four Options.
- There is No Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- Each Section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total PGECET Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 120 Minutes.
- The language of question paper will be English only.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e., forenoon and afternoon.
- The syllabus of entrance test is different for every paper.
Andhra Pradesh PGCET is conducted for total 18 Papers. The Papers along with the Paper Code is mentioned below.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
Brief Details of AP Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
Exam Name: AP PGECET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: www.appgecet.org
Notification releasing date: March 2017.
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Date: 10th, 11th May 2017.
Download AP PGECET Syllabus 2017 @ appgecet.org
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of AP Postgraduate Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the AP PGECET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the AP PGECET Syllabus, we are also providing the AP PGECET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
AP PGECET Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Aerospace Engineering Syllabus
- Flight Mechanics
- Airplane performance.
- Static stability.
- Dynamic stability.
- Space Dynamics.
- Basic Fluid Mechanics.
- Airfoils and wings.
- Viscous Flows.
- Compressible Flows.
- Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Stress and Strain.
- Flight Vehicle Structures.
- Structural Dynamics.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Nonrotating propulsion components.
APPGECT Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering.
- Air Pollution.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- Water Requirements.
- Noise Pollution.
- Highway Planning.
- Municipal Solid Wastes.
- Traffic Engineering and Surveying.
AP Post Graduate Entrance Test Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
AP PGECET Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Basics of OS, Unix and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Soft Computing.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mobile Computing.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Information Storage & Management.
AP PGECET Mechanical Engineering Syllabi
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
AP PGECET Nano Technology Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer.
- Elements of Material Science.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Advanced Material Science.
AP PGECET Exam Syllabus for Bio-Technology
- Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Process Biotechnology.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology.
- Characteristics of animal cells.
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Structural Design.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Open Channel Flow.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
AP PGECET Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus
- Network Theory.
- Estimation and costing.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Basic Electronics etc.
AP PGECET Food Technology Syllabus
- Chemistry and Nutrition.
- Microbiology & Biotechnology.
- Food Technology.
- Quality & Standards.
- Food Engineering.
AP PG Entrance Test Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
AP PGECET Metallurgy Syllabus
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
AP PGECET Pharmacy Syllabus
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
The AP PGECET Syllabus for Important Streams has mentioned above. You can Download the Syllabus pdf for all Streams from below link.