AP POLYCET Syllabus 2017 is available here to Download for free. Check Andhra Pradesh CEEP Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education. Also Get Andhra Polytechnic Entrance Test Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Exam, Test Pattern, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections.
Andhra Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training. SBTET conducts this AP CEEP examination every year to provide admission into Diploma Courses offered by Government, Government Aided, and Private Polytechnic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. So Candidates desirous of seeking admission into Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma Courses must Qualify in the AP Polycet Exam. Applicants will get Admission based on their CEEP Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in AP POLYCET Exam.
As there is a Huge Competition for Polytechnic Entrance Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the SBTET Schedule, AP POLYCET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting in the Fourth week of April 2017 like Previous CEEP Exams. If you are planning to attend Andhra Polycet Entrance Exam, the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of AP POLYCET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Andhra CEEP Syllabus and Prepare well for the AP CEEP 2017 Exam.
AP POLYCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will be also helpful in Preparation of the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam. If you know the Andhra Polytechnic Entrance Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. Then you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects by checking the topics. Here on our website, we have also provided the AP POLYCET Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for the sake of the candidates. Check the Andhra Pradesh CEEP Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for AP POLYCET is same for all years. If it changes for this year we will update this Updated AP POLYCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- AP POLYCET has Same paper for all Candidates, but Sets may vary.
- The AP CEEP Exam is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test consists of questions from Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- There is No Negative Marking in AP POLYCET Exam.
- AP Polycet Exam consists of three Sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- The AP POLYCET Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- You need to complete the exam in 2 hours.
|S.No||Sections||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
Brief Details of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: State Board of Technical Education & Training.
Exam Name: AP POLYCET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Notification releasing date: First week of March 2017
Last Date to apply for POLYCET Exam: Second week of April 2017
AP POLYCET Exam Date: Third week of April 2017.
Application Mode: Online.
Download AP POLYCET Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of Andhra Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the AP POLYCET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the AP POLYCET Syllabus, we are also providing the Andhra CEEP Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Syllabus for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Classification of Elements.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- The structure of Atom.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
Andhra POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, NMR (proton and carbon 13), UV.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
AP POLYCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.