Searching for APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus? Tired of browsing the internet for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam syllabus? If yes, you can stop searching Andhra Pradesh APPSC syllabus here and there. Because in this article we have provided complete AP Public Service Commission CAS Exam syllabus. Candidates who are searching for the psc.ap.gov.in Exam Syllabus can check the following sections. So go through the complete article and get the clear idea regarding AP Public Service Commission subject Wise Syllabus.
APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus
Download APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus here. Most of the candidates have applied for the APPSC CAS Exam. Now it is time to check the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission CAS Syllabus. For the candidates who have applied for the psc.ap.gov.in Exam and eagerly searching for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam syllabus, we have provided the updated information here. So the applicants of APPSC Recruitment can make use of this CAS syllabus and start your preparation to crack the Written Exam. With the Exam syllabus provided here, you can easily understand the topics that will be covered in the AP PSC Written Exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written Exam for the candidates waiting for the APPSC Govt jobs. There are huge vacancies in the Andhra Pradesh PSC Department. So the candidates are suggested to apply for these jobs and achieve the dream of being APPSC employee. Once you apply for these jobs, you need to know the APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus and previous papers to have better preparation. For the sake of students of APPSC CAS Recruitment, we have provided the complete syllabus and previous papers. So aspirants are suggested to go through the following segments and get the information you need.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam Details 2018
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Assistant Surgeon|
|Total No.of APPSC Vacancies||129|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Beginning Date to Apply||4th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd November 2017|
|Exam Date||4th and 5th December 2017|
|Category of Job||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh, India.|
AP Public Service Commission Civil Surgeon Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||150||300||150 Min|
- APPSC is conducting a written Exam for the Asst Civil Surgeon Post.
- There are two Papers for the Exam.
- In Paper I
- There are two subjects.
- General Studies and Mental Ability are the major subjects of the Exam.
- You will have 150 questions in the Exam.
- Each question carries one mark.
- You will have one minute to answer to the each question that is 150 minutes to complete the Exam.
- In Paper II
- There are three subjects.
- You will have General Medicine, General Surgery, and Subjects related to Medical Science as the major subjects.
- You will have 150 questions in the Exam.
- Each question carries two marks.
- You will have two and half hours to complete the written Exam that is 150 minutes like Paper I.
AP Public Service Commission Surgeon Selection Process
As it is an APPSC Exam, you will have two or rounds of selection. Like other APPSC Exams, this Recruitment also has two modes of selections for the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2017 exam. So the candidates should concentrate on both the written Test and Interview. Here we have provided the complete Selection process so that candidates can get the complete idea regarding the APPSC Exam.
Based on the results of the Written Test Results, candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview. It depends on the officials whether they consider the results of Written Test for the final Selection. So the applicants should be prepared for both the Written test and Interview. But to go for the you need to get a good score in the Written Exam. For this, you need to have APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Previous Papers. So the candidates are suggested to get the solved question Papers for having better preparation.
- Written Exam.
Download New APPSC CAS Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
Download APPSC CAS Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF here. Here we have provided the complete subject wise APPSC syllabus for the Assistant Civil Surgeon Exam. So the candidates who have applied for the Civil Asst Surgeon Exam and preparing for the CAS Exam can make use of this Exam syllabus provided here. You can use this syllabus as a reference purpose. So the applicants of APPSC Recruitment can check the APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus provided here and start your preparation for the APPSC Exam.
APPSC General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus @ psc.ap.gov.in
- National and International events Importance
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- General Science
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Public policy
- Constitutional issues
- e-governance initiatives.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Indian Geography with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian National Movement.
- Economic development in India since 1947.
- Disaster management
- Vulnerability profile
- Application of Remote Sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Mitigation strategies
More Topics Related to APPSC Syllabi
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis
- Tabulation of data.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems like:
- Loss of capital city
- AP Reorganization ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- A socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
APPSC Assistant Civil Surgeon Exam Syllabus
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicines
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
From this article, you will get know the APPSCExam standard. Based on the AP Public Service Commission previous year Exams, we have provided the reference syllabus. Once we get the complete APPSC Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus, we will update on our website. So the applicants are suggested to keep revisiting our site for regular updates regarding State & Central Govt Exam syllabus. examsyllabus.co.in is one of the best websites which provides information regarding Indian Govt jobs and related APPSC CAS Syllabus and psc.ap.gov.in APPPC Previous Papers. So visit regularly examsyllabus.co.in for latest update information on State and Central Govt Jobs.