APPSC Syllabus for 279 Deputy Surveyor Jobs in AP Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service is available here. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Surveyor Exam can download the APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus Pdf from here. Interested candidates can also check APPSC Surveyor Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus here.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Government Authorizing body responsible for recruiting the eligible candidates for various vacancies in State Government and its subordinate offices. For every Post, it releases recruitment notifications on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in. For the selection of candidates for each post, it conducts a common written examination. APPSC also releases related syllabus for each post once after the notification for the Exam has been published. The APPSC written exam consists of questions from the topics mentioned in the APPSC Syllabus only. So to get the Job in AP Government one should first know the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus of the selected Exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published the Notification for Deputy Surveyor, Surveyor & Draughtsman Posts. If you have already applied for the APPSC Dy Surveyor Exam 2017, you probably may be in search of the APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus. There is no need to search several websites. You can get complete Andhra Pradesh PSC Surveyor Exam Syllabus on our page. Here, we are providing the Detailed APPSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Deputy Surveyor Exam. So, make use of this Syllabus to got through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam.
APPSC Surveyor Exam Syllabus
In Andhra Pradesh, there is a huge Competition for the Government Jobs. Whenever the Recruitment Notification released by APPSC, thousands of candidates apply to the Jobs. So the Competition for the APPSC Dy Surveyor Exam will also be very high. If you need to get through this exam, you should definitely have perfect planning and preparation. If you have not yet started Deputy Surveyor Exam Preparation, Better start preparation from today itself. Then only you can win the race. But how could you start your preparation without knowing the APPSC Syllabus for Surveyor jobs? So, first check the APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus and start preparation from today to be successful in the final exam.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Dy Surveyor Exam Pattern 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Written Exam consists of Two Papers. Each paper contains questions from various subjects. There is No choice for this exam, the candidate should attempt all questions. The qualified candidates will be allowed for the Interview. And the Aspirants who have also successfully completed the interview process will get the Surveyor job in APPSC.
- The APPSC Surveyor Written Exam Consists of two papers namely Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- AP Dy Surveyor Exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The total exam is consists of 300 questions for 300 Marks.
- Candidates should complete the exam in 300 Minutes. No extra time will be allotted.
- For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|S.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability (SSC Standard)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Subject (Intermediate Vocational Standard)||150||150||150 Minutes|
Download APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus pdf
By knowing the APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete APPSC Surveyor Syllabus.
APPSC Surveyor Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building the new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural, and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP Reorganization Act, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus – Subject
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick arrangements.
- Stone Masonry &Stone Joints.
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection.
- Roof types.
- Flooring types.
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling, and Moulding.
- Doors types.
- Windows & Ventilators.
- Pitched Roof.
- Steel Roof Trusses.
- types of Irrigation Structures, etc.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument.