APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for the 78 Group I Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is available here. Candidates applied for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Exam can download the APPSC Group I Exam Syllabus at free of cost from here. You can also check Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam Pattern along with the syllabus in this article.
APPSC Group I Services Exam Syllabus 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus for the Group 1 Services Exam Notification released in the Month of December 2016 for the 78 Group 1 Vacancies is provided here. By taking reference of the APPSC Group 1 Exam Notification here we have provided the detailed Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Syllabus. Candidates who have successfully completed their Degree /Graduation from the Education Board recognized by Central/ State Government can apply for this APPSC Groups Examination. For these Group 1 Vacancies that are going to be filled through APPSC Group 1 Services Exam candidates will also get a good pay of Rs 40,270 – Rs. 93,780/- per month.
So Now Graduates looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh may show Interest to apply for this APPSC Group I Services Examination because of the advantages offered to the Group 1 posts. Now all the Candidates who have applied and wish to qualify in the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Examination may be searching for the APPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017. For those candidates, we have come up with the Andhra Pradesh PSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus for the year 2017. So check the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Start Preparation.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts Prelims and Mains Exam for the selection of potential candidates for the Group 1 Jobs under Civil Service Examination. The Candidates qualified in the APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam only will be allowed to write Groups Mains Examination. The Aspirants qualified in the both Prelims & Mains Exams will get offer letter for Group 1 Post in one of the Government Organization in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
The APPSC Prelims Exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for Mains Exam. It consists of 150 questions from General Studies and Mental Ability. As each question carries One mark, the total exam will be conducted for 150 Marks. The APPSC Exam should be completed in the duration of 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Main Exam Pattern
- The APPSC Group 1 Exam consists of 5 Papers.
- Each paper contains questions from different Subjects.
- And each Paper is conducted for 150 Marks.
- There will be Negative Marking in the APPSC Group 1 Exam.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Max Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150|
|2.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
APPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh PSC invites applications from all over the State for these Group 1 Vacancies in AP Secretariat & Ministerial Services. As this time Group 1 Jobs are very less, there will be a great competition for the APPSC Group 1 Exam. So Candidates applied for the APPSC Group 1 Services Exam should compete with the Applicants from all over the AP State. So the Candidates should be prepared so well for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 exam to be qualified in the final examination.
All the Aspirants who have submitted their application for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Posts are advised to check the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for the various Posts in AP Secretariat & Ministerial Services before starting their Preparation. If you know the APPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus you will know the topics that are going to be covered in the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Exam, then you can plan your preparation. So first check the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and start your preparation.
Brief Details of APPSC Group I Services Exam 2017
Organisation Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Exam Name: Group 1 Services Exam 2017.
No. of Vacancies: 78 Posts.
Post Name: Group 1 Posts.
Category: Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
Application Mode: Online.
Starting Date to Apply: 31/12/2016.
Last Date to Apply: 30/01/2017.
Prelims Exam Date: 07/05/2017.
Mains Exam Date: 17/08/2017.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Written Test.
Download APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus plays a crucial role in the preparation of Group 1 Exam. By checking the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus, you can know the topics that are going to be covered in the APPSC Group I Exam. So check the below mentioned APPSC Group 1 Syllabus before going to attend the exam.
APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- Events on National & International Importance.
- Current Affairs – National, International, and Regional.
- History of India Ancient, Modern –socio-cultural, Medieval, Economic & political affairs with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Geography – National, World & Andhra Pradesh.
- General Science & its Applications to the day to day life & Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology
- Economic Development in India since Independence – the role of planning; Planning Commission, Niti Ayog, India’s economic problems such as poverty & unemployment, irrigation, and water, agrarian crisis, etc
- Indian Polity and Governance; Constitutional issues, public policy formulation and implementation, e-governance initiatives and Governance Reforms.
- India’s Economic Reforms – Banking, trade and social sector, Financial.
- Centre-State Relations.
- Finance Commissions.
- Sharing of Resources between Centre & States –Decentralization.
- Disaster Management.
- Environmental degradation & challenges – Sustainable Development & Environment Protection.
- Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analytical Ability.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & it’s Administrative, Economic, Political, Social, Cultural and legal implications/problems.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis, Summary Statistics such as mean & variance coefficient of variation, etc., & Interpretation.
- Visual representation of data.
- Tabulation of the data.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Mains Exam Syllabus for General English
- Functional Grammar.
- Vocabulary Usage.
- Reading Comprehension.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Paper I Syllabus – General Essay
- SECTION I: Social, Crisis Management, Economic & Health Problems, Conflict Resolution, Analysis & Solutions, Ecological Intelligence, Decision Making.
- SECTION-II: Policies, Current events, Schemes & programs of National and International importance.
- SECTION-III: Policies, Current events, schemes, and programs of the State ofAndhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper II
Section I: History & Cultural Heritage of India
- Pallavas of Kanchi, Chalukyas of Badami & Cholas of Tanjore.
- Indus Valley Civilization.
- Indian Nationalism.
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements.
Section II: Social-Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Ancient Andhra
- Modern Andhra
- Medieval Andhra
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & its Administrative, Social, Economic, Cultural, Political & legal implications/problems
- Nationalist Movement in Andhra & Role of Andhra Leaders.
Section III: Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of Union Government.
- The Indian Constitution.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution.
- Centre- State relations between the Indian Union & States.
- Social Movements & Welfare Mechanisms.
- Party Systems.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus for Paper III
Section I: Planning in India and Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Planning.
- National income and other macroeconomic aggregates in India.
- Monetary Policy.
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
- India’s Economic Problems
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Section II: Land Reforms & Social Changes in AP After Independence
- The Structure of the Andhra Pradesh Economy.
- The Genesis of Land Reforms.
- State Finances and Budgetary Policies.
- Demographic Features and Social Backwardness.
- Five Year Plans of Andhra Pradesh.
Section III: AP Economy, Present Status its Strengths & Weakness
- Agricultural growth in Andhra Pradesh.
- Growth and structure of industries in Andhra Pradesh
- Agricultural credit in Andhra Pradesh.
- Regional disparities in income, irrigation, industrial output, health & education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Mission Oriented Development Strategy.
- Growth Corridors.
APPSC Group I Syllabus for Paper IV
Section I: Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the Development of India
- Nation Policies of Science and Technology.
- Science and Technology.
- Energy Resources.
- Space Programme in India, its Applications concerning Industrial, Agricultural & other rural development activities.
- Current Science & Technology Developments in India.
Section II: Biological Resources, Human Welfare & Modern Trends in Life Science
- Plants and Animal Resources.
- Biological Resources.
- Introduction to Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
- Human diseases-microbial infections.
Section III: Ecology, Natural Resources & Environmental Issues
- Natural Resources.
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity.
- Global Environmental Issues & role of information Technology.
- Environmental Pollution and Solid waste management.
- Environmental legislation.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper V
- Data Presented in Tabular Form in Graphical etc.
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Time and Work.
- Speed – Time – Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Logical reasoning problems like Calendar & Clock Problems, Seating arrangement, Blood Relationship, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Sequences.
- Number system.
- Series, Averages.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Profit & Loss, Discount problems, etc.,
- Problem Solving using Venn Diagrams.
- Coding & Decoding Problems: coding using Ciphers and non-ciphers.
- Passage Analysis
The APPSC Group 1 Syllabus provided above is in reference to the Official Notification. If you want to check the Detailed Syllabus for Group 1 Services Exam check the below link. You can directly Download the APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus Pdf within Few Seconds, From the link provided below. You can also visit our site for Syllabus of More Government Jobs.