APPSC Syllabus for 982 Executive and Non-Executive Jobs in various Commiserates and Departments in Andhra Pradesh is available here. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Services Exam can download the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus Pdf from here.
APPSC Syllabus for Group 2 Exam
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Government Authorizing body responsible for recruiting the eligible candidates for various vacancies in State Government and its subordinate offices. For every Post, it releases recruitment notifications on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in. For the selection of candidates for each post, it conducts a common written examination. Also, it releases Group 2 & Group 3 Exam Notifications for the selection of candidates for various Executive & Non-Executive Posts in various Commiserates and Departments under the State Government. It also releases related syllabus for each post once after the notification for the Exam has been published. The APPSC written exam consists of questions from the topics mentioned in the APPSC Syllabus only. So to get the Job in AP Government one should first know the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus of the selected Exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published the Group II Services Exam . If you have already applied for the APPSC Group 2 Exam 2017, Now you probably may be in search of the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus. There is no need to search several websites. You can get complete Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus on our page. Here, we are providing the Detailed APPSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Group 2 Exam. So, make use of this Syllabus to got through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam.
APPSC Group II Exam Syllabus
Every year a lot of Unemployed candidates apply to the Group 2 Services Exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. As the Age Limit for these Group 2 jobs is also extended for this year, the competition is going to be huge. So perfect planning and preparation are necessary to take the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam. If you have not yet started Group 2 Preparation, Better start preparation from today. Then you can win the race. But how could you start your preparation without knowing the APPSC Syllabus for Group 2 Exam? So, first check the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and start preparation from today to be successful in the final exam.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts Prelims (Screening Test) and Mains Exam for the selection of potential candidates for the Group 2 Posts in AP Government. The Candidates qualified in the Screening Test only will be allowed to write Mains Examination. The Aspirants who qualified in the both Exams are allotted with one of the Group 2 Post in State Government Depends on their Group 2 Score.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Screening test||150||150||150 Minutes|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Mains Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf for Prelims & Mains
By knowing the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Exams.
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus
- Issues of National and International importance in politics.
- Culture and Governance.
Constitution of India
- Emphasis on Federalism.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Fundamental duties.
- Union and State Governments.
- Judicial Review.
- Local Government.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union and State Legislature.
- Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments.
- Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
Economic Development of India
- Economy in Medieval India.
- Pre-Independence Indian economy.
- Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India.
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments.
- Role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India.
- Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Syllabus
Paper 1 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance.
- Geography of India with the focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications on financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Paper 2
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio.
- Advent of Europeans.
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement.
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Nature of the Indian Constitution.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government.
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States.
- Centre- State relations.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution.
- Indian Political Parties.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Paper 3
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states.
- Indian Economic Policies.
- Availability of Natural resources and Development.
- Money, Banking, and Public Finance.
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth.
- National Income.
- Economy of Andhra Pradesh.