Check APPSC Group 2 Syllabus here. Most of the candidates are preparing for the APPSC Group Exams. For all those candidates, we have provided the subject AP Public Service Commission Gr II Exam Syllabus. So the candidates can get the complete details regarding the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern with the syllabus.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Good news for the students waiting for the APPSC Notification. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification. Based on the Official APPSC Notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written Exam for the candidates waiting for the Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. In this process, officials are going to conduct a written Exam. For this, aspirants should have the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus. This page will provide you with the complete subject wise AP PSC Syllabus with the latest Exam Pattern. So the candidates should check the complete APPSC Paper wise Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete syllabus and New APPSC Exam pattern.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written Exam for the aspirants waiting for the APPSC jobs. There are a lot of students waiting for the APPSC Exam. For all those candidates officials have decided to conduct a recruitment. In this process, it has released an Exam Notification for Group 2 Exams. So the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the AP Govt jobs can make use of this opportunity. This is the time to make your dreams come true. So do not waste your time and start your preparation for the APPSC Written Exam. In the following sections of the article, you can get the detailed information regarding the Andhra Pradesh PSC 2018 Exam.
APPSC Gr II Exam Details @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
|APPSC 2017 Exam Details|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Group 2|
|Total No.of APPSC Jobs||Various Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online.|
|Beginning Date to Apply||Check the Official Notification|
|Last Date to Apply||Check the Official Notification|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs.|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh, India.|
|The Official Website||psc.ap.gov.in|
AP Public Service Commission Group 2 Exam Pattern
|Name of The Exam||No of Questions||Maximim Marks||Exam Duration|
|Screening test||150||150||150 minutes|
- There will be screening Test for the students.
- You will have 150 questions in the Exam.
- Each question carries one mark.
- You will have one minute to answer the question.
- In total, you will have 150 minutes to complete the Exam.
|NO||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Total No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies||150||150 Min|
|2||Paper – II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150||150 Min|
|3||Paper – III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150 Min|
After the screening test, you will have a written Test. In the Written Test,
- You will have three papers in the Exam.
- In Paper I, General Studies is the major subject.
- In the Paper II, You will have questions related to Social & Cultural history of Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Coming to Paper III, Indian Economy, Rural Society, and other subjects will be included.
- Each paper has 150 questions.
- There will be objective type questions in the each paper.
- Each question carries one mark followed by carrying each question one mark.
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Selection Process
As it is an APPSC exam, there will be a few rounds of selection. You will have written Test and Interview for the candidates. Candidates who will qualify in the Written Test will be qualified for the Interview. You will have 450 marks for the Written Exam and 50 marks for the Interview. So the candidates who want to clear the Written Exam can get the complete information here.
- Written Test.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ Subject Wise Exam Sllabyllabus 2018
Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus here. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group Exams can get the complete information here. Here we have provided the subject wise ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ గ్రూప్ 2 Exam Syllabus. Based on the Exam Pattern we have provided the Paper wise AP PSC Group II syllabus. So the applicants of APPSC Recruitment 2018 can get the complete syllabus and can start your Exam preparation. You can also check the official website for having detailed information. The official website is psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Group II Paper I Syllabus
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- India and World Geography.
- General Mental Ability.
- Indian National Movement.
- History of India.
- 19th Century Resurgence, Growth of Nationalism.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography.
- Indian Agricultural.
- Natural Resources.
- Attainment of Independence.
- General Science
- Geography of India.
- Social, Economic and Political Aspects.
psc.ap.gov.in Paper II Exam Syllabi
- Salient features.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Community development experiment.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.
- Buddhism and Jainism.
- Andhra Mahasabha.
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation.
- History of Various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Paper III Syllabus
- Human Capital.
- Contemporary Problems.
- The endowment of Natural Resources.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- National Income & Main Sectors of Economy.
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- The structure of Agricultural Output etc.
We hope the APPSC Syllabus provided here will help you to have a better preparation for the Online Written Exam. We have provided the reference syllabus for the Exam preparation. You can use this AP PSC Syllabus for the reference purpose only. Once we find the official APPSC 2018 Exam syllabus, we will update o our site. So the candidates can visit our examsyllabus.co.in for regular updates.
APPSC Syllabus for 982 Executive and Non-Executive Jobs in various Commiserates and Departments in Andhra Pradesh is available here. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Services Exam can download the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus Pdf from here.
APPSC Syllabus for Group 2 Exam
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Government Authorizing body responsible for recruiting the eligible candidates for various vacancies in State Government and its subordinate offices. For every Post, it releases recruitment notifications on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in. For the selection of candidates for each post, it conducts a common written examination. Also, it releases Group 2 & Group 3 Exam Notifications for the selection of candidates for various Executive & Non-Executive Posts in various Commiserates and Departments under the State Government. It also releases related syllabus for each post once after the notification for the Exam has been published. The APPSC written exam consists of questions from the topics mentioned in the APPSC Syllabus only. So to get the Job in AP Government one should first know the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus of the selected Exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published the Group II Services Exam. If you have already applied for the APPSC Group 2 Exam 2017, Now you probably may be in search of the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus. There is no need to search several websites. You can get complete Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus on our page. Here, we are providing the Detailed APPSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Group 2 Exam. So, make use of this Syllabus to got through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam.
APPSC Group II Exam Syllabus
Every year a lot of Unemployed candidates apply to the Group 2 Services Exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. As the Age Limit for these Group 2 jobs is also extended for this year, the competition is going to be huge. So perfect planning and preparation are necessary to take the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam. If you have not yet started Group 2 Preparation, Better start preparation from today. Then you can win the race. But how could you start your preparation without knowing the APPSC Syllabus for Group 2 Exam? So, first check the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and start preparation from today to be successful in the final exam.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts Prelims (Screening Test) and Mains Exam for the selection of potential candidates for the Group 2 Posts in AP Government. The Candidates qualified in the Screening Test only will be allowed to write Mains Examination. The Aspirants who qualified in the both Exams are allotted with one of the Group 2 Post in State Government Depends on their Group 2 Score.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Screening test||150||150||150 Minutes|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Mains Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
Download APPSC Group 2 Syllabus pdf for Prelims & Mains
By knowing the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Exams.
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Syllabus
- Issues of National and International importance in politics.
- Culture and Governance.
Constitution of India
- Emphasis on Federalism.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Fundamental duties.
- Union and State Governments.
- Judicial Review.
- Local Government.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union and State Legislature.
- Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments.
- Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
Economic Development of India
- Economy in Medieval India.
- Pre-Independence Indian economy.
- Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India.
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments.
- Role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India.
- Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
APPSC Group 2 Prelims Syllabus
Paper 1 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance.
- Geography of India with the focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis and Interpretation.
More APPSC GK Syllabus
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications on financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Paper 2
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio.
- The advent of Europeans.
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement.
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Nature of the Indian Constitution.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government.
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States.
- Centre-State relations.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution.
- Indian Political Parties.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Paper 3
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states.
- Indian Economic Policies.
- Availability of Natural resources and Development.
- Money, Banking, and Public Finance.
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth.
- National Income.
- The economy of Andhra Pradesh.