Download APPSC JL Syllabus with the latest Exam Pattern. AP Public Service Commission Junior Lecturer is going to be conducted for the candidates to fill the lecturer posts in various Government colleges Andhra Pradesh.h So the candidates who have successfully applied for the APPC JL Recruitment can check the AP PSC Jr Lecturer Exam syllabus provided in the following sections of the page. Along with this, you can also check the complete details of APPSC Recruitment 2017. So go through the following sections of the article and grab the important information regarding the psc.ap.gov.in JL Syllabus.
APPSC JL Syllabus
APPSC JL Syllabus is provided here. Andhra Pradesh PSC is following a selection process for the applicants of APPSC JL recruitment 2017. In this process, it is going to conduct a written Exam for the students. If you want to get the job of APPSC Lecturer, you need to qualify the Written test as the basic round of selection. To get qualify in the Written Test, you need to prepare well for the Exam. For this, you need to have Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission JL Syllabus and Exam pattern. In the following sections of the page, we have provided the psc.ap.gov.in AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus PDF For free. Not only this, we have also provided the latest APPSC Exam Pattern which helps you to know the priority of the subjects in the Exam. So go through the following sections of the page and download the subject wise APPSC Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced a recruitment notification for the candidates who are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. As there is a huge competition for the APPSC jobs, one should prepare well for the Exam. Before that check the complete details and apply for these Lecturer jobs on or before the last date. So the candidates are suggested to apply for this Recruitment without wasting the time. Once you have applied for these jobs, you need to have APPSC JL Syllabus and Exam pattern which are provided in the following sections.
AP Public Service Commission Jr Lecturer Exam Details
|Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Lecturer|
|Total No.of APPSC Jobs||Check the Official Notification|
|Mode of Apply||Online.|
|Starting Date to Apply||Check the official Notification|
|Last Date to Apply||Check the official Notification|
|Category of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh, India.|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Govt Lecturer Exam Pattern
|SlNo||Type of Exam||Papers||Names of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam(in minutes)|
|1||Written Test (Objective Type)||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|2||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150|
- APPSC Exam is conducted for 450 marks.
- There are two papers in the Exam.
- In Paper I,
- General Studies and Mental Ability are the major subjects in the Paper I.
- You will 150 questions in the Exam
- Each question carries one mark.
- You will have 150 minutes for the Exam.
- In Paper II,
- Depending on the post you have applied questions will vary.
- You will have 150 questions in the Paper II.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a limit of 150 minutes for the Exam.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Selection Process is provided here. Check Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior Lecturer recruitment process in this section. There are two rounds of the selections in the APPSC Lecturer Exam. Written Test and Interview are the main rounds of selection. You will have 450 marks for the Written Test and Interview is for 50 marks. So the candidates who want to get the job of APPSC Junior Lecturer should concentrate on both the rounds and qualify for the Junior Lecturer Jobs.
- Written Exam.
Download APPSC Govt Jr Lecturer Exam Syllabus
APPSC Govt Jr Lecturer Syllabus is provided here. If you are one of the students searching for the AP Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus, you are at the right place of searching. In the following sections of the article, we have provided the subject wise Exam Syllabus for the candidates. So the aspirants can make use of this syllabus and start the exam preparation to crack the written Exam. With the help of the syllabi provided here, one can easily understand the Exam standard. So download the syllabus and prepare well for the APPSC JL Written Exam.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- Tabulation of data and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Social, Economic, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
We hope the syllabus provided here will help you to have the better preparation for the Exam. Once you understand the topics that are going to be covered in the Exam, you can change the pattern of the preparation which helps you to crack the written Exam. The PDF provided here will help you to get the complete knowledge regarding the subjects that are going to be covered in the Exam. examsyllabus.co.in will always provide the latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern for all the State and Central Govt Job Exams.