APPSC Syllabus for 504 Lecturer Jobs in various Degree Colleges in Andhra Pradesh is available here. Candidates applied for the AP Degree Lecturer Jobs can download the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus at free of cost from here. You can also check Andhra Pradesh PSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern along with the syllabus in this article.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Government Authorizing body responsible for recruiting the eligible candidates for various vacancies in State Government and its subordinate offices. For every Post, it releases recruitment notifications on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in. And for the selection of candidates for each post, it conducts a common written examination. It also releases related syllabus for each post once after the notification for the Exam has been published. Recently Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification 504 Degree Lecturer Jobs. It has also scheduled to conduct Computer based test on 06th June 2017 at various Zones across the State. You can check the APPSC Lecturer Notification to know the Examination Center Details.
The APPSC written exam consists of questions from the topics mentioned in the APPSC Syllabus only. So to get the Job in AP Government one should first know the Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus of the selected Exam. If you have already applied for the APPSC Lecturer Exam 2017, Now you probably may be in search of the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus. There is no need to search several websites. You can get complete AP Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus on our page. Here, we are providing the Detailed APPSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Junior Lecturer Exam. So, make use of this Syllabus to got through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Exam.
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus
In AP there is a huge Competition for the Lecturer Posts. Whenever the Notification releases, thousands of candidates apply to the Lecturer Jobs. So the Competition for the APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam will have very high Competition. If you need to get through this exam, you should definitely have perfect planning and preparation. If you have not yet started Lecturer Exam Preparation, Better start preparation from today. Then only you can win the race. But how could you start your preparation without knowing the APPSC Syllabus for Lecturer Exam? So, first check the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus and start preparation from today to be successful in the final exam.
AP Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the APPSC Syllabus knowing the Andhra Pradesh Lecturer Exam Pattern will help you to manage your time in the Exam. It helps you to know how many sections available in the Lecturer exam, no.of questions for each section, and duration of the exam. So if you know the section that carries maximum marks in the Exam you can allocate more time to prepare for that section. So check Complete APPSC Lecturer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam for Lecturer Exam.
- The APPSC Written Exam Consists of two papers.
- AP Lecturer Exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The total exam is consists of 150 questions for 450 Marks.
- Candidates should complete the exam in 300 Minutes. No extra time will be allotted.
- For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Once the written exam is cleared, candidates should attend the Interview.
- The Interview will be conducted for 50 Marks.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective ype||Paper-1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|2.||Paper-2||Concerned Subject (One only)||150||300||150|
|3.||Part-B||Interview (Oral Test)||–||50||–|
Brief Details of Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh public Service Commission.
No. of Vacancies: 504 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Degree Lecturers.
Category: AP Govt Jobs.
Last date to apply: 28/01/2017.
Exam Date: 06/06/2017.
Job location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Download APPSC Lecturer Syllabus pdf @ psc.ap.gov.in
By knowing the APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete APPSC Lecturer Syllabus.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Lecturer Paper 2 Syllabus pdf
You can check the APPSC lecturer paper 2 Syllabus from the below table.