APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus is provided here. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Govt Diploma Lecturer Exam can check these AP PSC Exam Syllabus here. Here we have provided the complete APPSC Syllabus 2017 PDF with latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer Exam Pattern. So the candidates are advised to check the complete page so that you can get the complete information for the TS Anganwadi Exam.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus
Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus PDF 2017. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification to fill various Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancies in various Govt Polytechnic Colleges. So the candidates who are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs can make use of the chance. Most of the candidates are searching for the AP Public service Commission Lecturer Exam Syllabus. For those candidates, we have provided the complete syllabus with latest APPSC Exam Pattern. So the willing candidates can go through the following segments and get the important information for APPSC Lecturer Written Exam 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct an Online Written Test for the Aspirants who have qualified in APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Exam. As the most of the candidates are waiting for the AP Govt jobs, the waiting has come to an end for the Andhra Pradesh Govt jobs. Because APPSC is going to conduct a written Exam to recruit the candidates for the posts of Polytechnic Lecturers. So the aspirants can download the complete AP PSC Diploma Lecturer Syllabus here. We have provided the subject wise syllabus based on the APPSC Exam pattern.
As you are preparing for the Exam based on the last year APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer exam syllabus, you can check the New Andhra Pradesh psc.ap.gov.in Exam syllabus here. As there are small changes in the new APPSC Polytechnic lecturer Syllabus compared to Old APPSC 2016 syllabus, you can check the following article to get the new AP PSC Syllabus 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Exam Details
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Government Polytechnic Lecturer|
|Total No.of APPSC Vacancies||Check the official notification|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Beginning Date to Apply||Check the official notification|
|Last Date to Apply||Check the official notification|
|Exam Date||Check the official notification|
|Category of Job||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh, India.|
AP PSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern @ psc.ap.gov.in
|Paper Name||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Total Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper II||Technical Subjects||150||300||150 Minutes|
- There are two Written papers in the Exam.
- Paper I is conducted for 150 marks including the General Studies and Mental Ability as a major subject.
- You will 150 questions in Paper I having 150 minutes time.
- In Paper II there will be technical subjects in the exam.
- Questions vary depending on the post you have applied
- There 150 questions in the Exam.
- Each question carries equal marks and each question carries two marks.
- You will get a total of 150 minutes for the Exam.
psc.ap.gov.in Diploma Lecturer Selection Process
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to recruit the candidates for the Diploma Lectures posts based on the APPSC Written Test. It is good news for the aspirants because there is the only interview round after the APPSC Written Exam to get qualification for Lecturer posts. Other than psc.ap.gov.in Written Exam, there are various factors like Age, Qualification, Experience which is to be considered to select the applicants if they got same marks during the selection. These can ignore if you got the better score in the Written Exam and Interview. So the candidates are advised to concentrate on the Written Exam to get qualified in the AP PSC Written Exam. Therefore the aspirants can check the check the APPSC Diploma Lecturer Syllabus to have good preparation and prepare well for the Exam.
- Written Test.
APPSC Exam Syllabus for Govt Polytechnic Lecturer
Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for hiring Diploma Lecturers of Andhra Pradesh. So the candidates who qualified in the AP psc.gov.in Exam and preparing for the APPSC Diploma Lecturer Exam can check the PSC Andhra Pradesh Exam syllabus here. In this page, we have provided the complete syllabus and APPSC Polytechnic Exam Pattern. So the candidates are suggested to go through the following sections to get the complete details regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam syllabus.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer General Studies
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Scientific Research.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- History, etc.
APPSC Mental Ability Syllabus for Polytechnic Exam
- Visual memory,
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning, etc.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Mining Engineering Subjects
- Explosives and Blasting.
- Metal mining.
- Mining Machinery.
- Exploratory Drilling.
- Principles of Stratigraphy.
- Mines Legislation and Safety
- Opening And Choice Of Mining Methods.
- Mine surveying.
- Mine Environmental Engineering.
AP Public Service Commission Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Analysis of Structures.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation engineering.
- Fluid mechanics and Hydraulic Machines.
- Structural Design.
- Geo-Technical Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
psc.ap.gov.in Artechtural Engineering Subject wise Syllabus
- Basic Design.
- Water supply and Sanitary Engineering.
- Building Services.
- History of Architecture.
- Architectural Drawing & Graphics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Building Construction.
- Introduction of art and architecture.
- Building Materials.
- Economics, Estimating and Costing.
- Advances Construction.
- Surveying and Site Studies.
- Professional Practice.
- Landscape design and site planning.
- Sociology of Human Settlements.
- Town Planning.
- Building Acoustics.
- Computer Applications.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Mathematics Syllabus
- Real Analysis.
- Linear Algebra.
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions.
- Abstract Algebra.
- Complex Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
More APPSC 2017 Syllabus
- Bio-medical Engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Plastic and Polymers.
- Foot Wear Technology
- Computer Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering (Petro-Chemicals)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Textile Technology.
- Sugar Technology.
- Plastics and Polymers.
- Mining Engineering.
- Ceramic Technology.
- Petro- Chemicals.
- Commercial AND Computer Science.
- Packaging Technology.
We hope these syllabi will help you to get the clear idea regarding the APPSC Exam. So the candidates are suggested to download this syllabus and well prepare well for the APPSC Exam. The syllabus provided here will help for just reference purpose. Once we get the complete APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus, we will update on our site. examsyllabus.co.in is one of the websites which provide the accurate syllabus. So the candidates can keep visiting our site for more latest updates.