BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018is available here. Refer BSNL JE Exam Pattern and BSNL Junior Engineer Exam syllabus 2018. We are providing a detailed syllabus of Junior Engineer in BSNL and Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited JE Test Pattern here. Check www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL Internal JE Exam Syllabus 2018
Are you the applicant of BSNL LICE Junior Engineer post? If you say yes, then you need to go through all the details of BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018. For your reference, we are providing subjects and sub-topics of subjects in this article. We are also offering a direct link to download BSNL JE Internal Exam Syllabus pdf. So, all the applicants can download syllabus and prepare the best timetable using pdf. Try to follow the best timetable to get promotion as Junior Engineer.
Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited employees can only apply for the BSNL JE recruitment. BSNL JE Limited Internal Competitive Examination will be conducted to give promotion as Junior Engineer. We already know that BSNL is one of the best government organization in India. To experience new promotion as a Junior Assistant in BSNL, you want to score Good marks in the Computer-based Test. You need to prepare Electrical, Electronics & Communication; Departmental Practice included in BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018.
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 Overview
|www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in JE Syllabus 2018|
|Organization Name||Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of vacancies||9145|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central government of India|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Eligibility||Education: 12th pass
Age: Max 55 yrs
|Exam Fee||General: 500/-
|Starting Date of Application||15.12.2017|
|Last date of Application||15.01.2018|
|Selection Process||written test|
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
|Section-I||Electrical, Electronics & Communication||50||50||3 Hours|
- There is 25% Negative Marking for Written Examination.
- The CBT exam also contains Sectional cut-off.
- One question carries one mark in the test.
- You need to write the exam for almost 3 hours.
The applicants can note down following table contains BSNL LICE JE Exam Pattern 2018. You should make the best preparation schedule by using BSNL JE Exam syllabus 2018 and BSNL Junior Engineer Test pattern. Follow the best preparation scheme and start your preparation. The applicants are suggested to prepare well for the exam so that they will be able to answer 100 questions in 180 minutes. While preparing for the exam, you should know that for every wrong answer 25% of total marks are deducted from total marks.
BNSL Jr. Engineer Selection Procedure 2018
The following is Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited LICE Selection Process.
- Written test.
The candidates who will get qualifying score in written test will get the BSNL Jr. engineer Job.
BSNL JE LICE Syllabus 2018
Here you can get BSNL LICE JE Syllabus. The applicants can note down the syllabus. BSNL Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2018 provided below plays a major role in exam preparation. The essential tip to try to prepare all the topics and answer all the questions but doesn’t give the wrong answer.
BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Electrical
- The concept of Inductance, Capacitance, and Impedance in AC Circuits.
- 3-phase versus single phase supply.
- Star and delta connections.
- Application of small transformer in electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning.
- A relation between Phase and Line Voltage.
- Power Factor and its measurement.
- Ohm’s law and its applications.
- Semi-conductor devices.
- Zenor Diode.
- Electric circuits.
- Basic electronic circuits viz amplifires, Integrated Circuits.
- Characteristics of attenuation and concept of low pass, band pass, high pass filters.
BSNL JE Exam Syllabus 2018 – Communication
- Modulation and demodulation.
- Principle and operation of various types of AM, FM and PM Modulators.
- Pulse Modulation.
BSNL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Network, Filters, and Transmission Lines
- The characteristic impedance of the line.
- Transmission lines and their application.
- A principle of impedance matching.
- Bandwidth consideration of a transmission line.
BSNL Syllabus @ internalexam.bsnl.co.in 2018 – Computers
- Types of Computers.
- Computer and its working.
- Familiarization with DOS and Windows.
- The concept of a file.
- Number System.
- Memory Types.
- Personal Computers and their typical uses.
- Types and working of Modems.
- OSI Models.
BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018 Departmental Practices
- Operation and Maintenance of 3 channel system.
- Types of switch-boards, cables, their identification and lying/terminations.
- Various types of Subscriber instruments, exchanges, and their working principles.
- Telex and Trunk working principles/repair/maintenance.
- Transmission systems functioning in DoT/BSNL and their working principles.
- Repair of PCBs, connectors, soldering, de-soldering, pin numbering in IC chips.
- Handling of IC chips.
- Organizational setup up to Telecom Circle Level.
- Various types of tools.
- PABX, MDF, IDF, Racks, Ruses, Relays.
- Earthing practices and methodology.
The above provided is BSNL LICE JE Syllabus 2018 & BSNL Jr. Engineer Exam Pattern. The candidates can refer www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in for more details of BSNL JE. You can refer www.examsyllabus.com for updated details of competitive exams.