DSSSB Syllabus for Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Manager, PET, PGT, and Other Vacancies in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is available here. Candidates applied for the various jobs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board can download the DSSSB Exam Syllabus at free of cost from here. You can also check the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exam Pattern along with the syllabus in this article.
DSSSB AE JE Syllabus 2017 @ delhi.gov.in
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a Government Organization instituted on 50th Independence of India. DSSSB was incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, highly skilled, competent individuals by conducting written exams, Professional Tets, and Interviews if required. So for any available vacancy in Government Department of Delhi DSSB releases recruitment notifications and invites applications from all interested eligible candidates and conducts written Exams. So to get the job in one of the Government Departments of Delhi first you should prepare for the written exam conducted by DSSSB.
But before starting your preparation please make sure to check the DSSSB Syllabus of the respective exam. It will let you know the topics from which the questions may be asked in the exam. So don’t forget to check the DSSSB Exam Syllabus before going to attend any exam conducted by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. You can get the detailed DSSSB Syllabus from the Official website or Official Notification. For every notification released by them, DSSSB also releases syllabus on its official site. So check Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Syllabus and perform well in the exam.
DSSSB TGT Syllabus
Recently the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has published the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Manager, TGT, PGT Teacher and Other vacancies in various Government Organizations. Now the Candidates searching for the Government Jobs in Delhi may already have been applied for these DSSSB jobs and searching for the Syllabus. For those candidates here we are providing the Detailed DSSSB Exam Syllabus for the AE, JE, TGT, PGT Teacher, and Other Posts. You can find the DSSSB Syllabus Pdf and Exam Pattern from below sections. So check the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Syllabus & Exam Pattern before planning to attend the exam.
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2017 for PET, Drawing Teacher
Sometimes knowing the DSSSB Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus plays a very important role in your AE JE Preparation. By checking the DSSSB Exam Syllabus if you find the topics covered in the Teacher and Manager Exam, you may find important topics and weightage of the topics in the DSSSB Exam by checking the DSSSB Exam Pattern. So also Check Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exam Pattern along with the DSSSB Syllabus before starting your preparation.
For the Convenience of the candidates here we are providing the DSSSB Exam Pattern for AE, JE Exam. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts two-tier exam for the selection of AE, JE, Manager, and Other Posts. here we are providing both Tier-1 and Tier-2 Exam Pattern of DSSSB Exam. So check the below provided exam pattern and prepare well for the exam.
DSSSB Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- The DSSSB Tier 1 Exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The exam is conducted for 200 Marks.
- The total duration of the Tier-1 Exam is 2 Hours.
|A: (i)||General Awareness||20||20|
|(ii)||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|(iii)||Arithetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|(iv)||Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension||20||20|
|(v)||English Language and Comprehension Test||20||20|
|B:||Qualification or Subject Concerned Questions||100||100|
DSSSB Tier-2 Exam Pattern
- The DSSSB Tier-II Exam consists of two sections, Section A & Section B.
- Section A consists of 150 Questions for 150 Marks.
- Section B consists of 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- So a total of Tier 2 Exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
|1.||A||Subject/ Qualification related paper||150||150|
|2.||B||English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
Brief Details of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
No. of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Physical Education Teacher, Jr Engineer, Manager, Drawing Teacher, Officer, TGT, Draftsmen Grade III Posts.
Category: Govt Jobs in Delhi.
Application Mode: Online.
DSSSB Exam Date:
- For JE, AE, Drawing Teacher, Domestic SC Teacher, PET: 30th April 2017.
- For Draftsmen Gr. I, II & III (Civil), TGT, Community Organizer & Other Posts: 21st May 2017.
- For Manager, Pharmacist, Fireman, Officer, Statistician & Assistant Archivist, Gr-I, AE: 14th May 2017.
Job location: Delhi.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
- Written Examination.
Download DSSSB Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Syllabus plays a crucial role in the preparation of Written Exam for AE, JE, Manager, and Other Posts. By checking the DSSSB Exam Syllabus you can know the topics that are going to be covered in the DSSSB AE JE Exam. So check the below mentioned DSSSB Manager Syllabus before going to attend the exam.
DSSSB Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Awareness of the Environment around them & its application to society.
- Everyday Observation expected of an Educated person.
- Art and Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Everyday Science.
- National or International Organizations/ Institutions.
DSSSB Delhi AE JE Exam syllabus for Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- L.C.M & H.C.F.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th Level.
DSSSB TGT Syllabus for Computer Science
- Linear Algebra.
- Discrete Mathematics.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Compiler Design.
- Theory of Computation.
- Operating System.
- Computer Networks.
DSSSB Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-Verbal.
- Problem Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
DSSSB AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Environmental Engineering.
- The Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Structural Design.
- Energy Conversion.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Structural Analysis.
- Elementary Engineering.
DSSSB Asst Engineer Syllabus for Hindi & English Language Comprehension
- Questions on Vocabulary.
- Testing of Candidate’s Understanding and Comprehension of English & Hindi Language.
- Sentence Structure.
DSSSB AE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Control systems.
- Communication Engineering.
- Electrical machines.
- Digital Electronics.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
The Syllabus given above for DSSSB Exam Conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is just for reference purpose only. You can check the website of DSSSB to know the Official DSSSB Exam Syllabus. To get the syllabus for more exams, check our site regularly.