IOCL Syllabus 2017 for 20 Junior Engineer Assistant Posts is available here to Download. Aspirants preparing for the IOCL Exam for Jr Engineer Assistant jobs can download the IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus at free of cost. You can also check Indian Oil Corporation Assistant Exam Pattern along with the syllabus in this article.
IOCL Syllabus 2017
Th Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) is the Largest Commercial Enterprise in India. It is successfully producing the oil that meets the energy needs of India for more than five decades. The Indian Oil’s Business interests include refining, marketing of petroleum products, pipeline transportation, exploration and production of crude oil, natural gas, and petrochemicals. As it is one of the major Enterprise in India, IOCL maintains special standards in recruiting candidates. For every available vacancy in its departments, Indian Oil Corporation releases recruitment notifications and conducts written examinations to select eligible candidates among them. So if you have applied for the IOCL jobs, you also need to be prepared to take Exam. It is advised to check the IOCL Syllabus before attempting the exam. Because by checking the syllabus you will know the topics that are going to be covered in the exam.
As the IOCL has recently published the Junior Engineering Assistant Notification, all the Diploma Candidates now may be searching for the IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus to get through the IOCL Engineer Assistant Exam. Now there is no need to search several websites. Here we are providing the IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus 2017 for the Written Examination going to be conducting soon. Make use of this IOCL JEA Syllabus and Prepare well for the written Examination for Junior Engineer Assistant.
IOCL JEA Syllabus
As IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Exam is conducted all over India Definitely, there will be a strong competition for this Exam. So Perfect planning & preparation is necessary to get through this Indian Oil Corporation Engineer Assistant Exam. If you have already applied and not yet started your preparation for the IOCL Engineer Assistant Examination 2017, you must start your preparation from today itself, because the IOCL is going to be conducting the Jr Engineer Assistant Exam soon. Then only you can qualify in the Indian Oil Corporation JEA Examination. But how could you start your preparation without knowing the IOCL Syllabus for Engineer Assistant? So, first check the IOCL Jr Engineer Asst Exam Syllabus and start preparation from today to be successful in the final exam.
IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus knowing the IOCL Exam Pattern will help you to manage your time in the Exam. It helps you to know how many sections available in the Engineering Assistant exam, no.of questions for each section, and duration of the exam. So if you know the section that carries maximum marks in the Exam you can allocate more time to prepare for that section. So check Complete IOCL JEA Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam.
- The IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Exam is an Objective type exam.
- It Consists of questions from English, General Studies, and Technical Subjects.
- The IOCL Exam is conducted for 100 Marks & Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Exam (Objective)||English||100 marks.||3 Hours|
- The Candidates who will score 40% of the total Marks only will be promoted for further rounds.
- A Score relaxation of 5% is applicable for Reserved Candidates.
Brief Details of IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer Assistant.
Category: Diploma Jobs.
Last date to apply: 27/03/2017.
Job location: India.
Application Mode: Offline.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Examination Centers: Dhaligaon/Bongaigaon, BTAD Assam.
Download IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus pdf
The IOCL Syllabus plays a crucial role in the preparation of Junior Engineer Assistant Exam. By checking the IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus you can know the topics that are going to be covered in the Indian Oil Corporation Exam. So check the below mentioned IOCL Syllabus before going to attend the exam.
IOCL Engineer Assistant Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian history and culture.
- Science and technology.
- General mental ability.
- Indian polity.
- Current events.
- India-economy and geography of India.
IOCL JEA Syllabus for English
- Idioms and phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts etc.
- Comprehension passage.
IOCL Jr Engineer Asst Syllabus for Mechanical
- Automobile Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- Structural Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
- Heat Engines.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- The Strength of Materials.
IOCL JEA Electrical Syllabus
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
IOCL Jr Engineer Assistant Syllabus for Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical Instrumentation.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Systems and Communications.
- Mechanical Measurement.
IOCL Mathematics Syllabus for JEA
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The Relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
IOCL JE Assistant Chemical Syllabus
- Heat Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Mass Transfer.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Chemical Technology.
Direct link to Download IOCL Syllabus for Jr Engineer Assistant
The Syllabus for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Exam Conducted by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited is just for reference purpose only. You can check the website of IOCL to know the IOCL JEA Official Syllabus. To get the syllabus for more exams, check our site regularly.