MP Vyapam Asha Worker Syllabus released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is available here to Download. Aspirants applied for the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) can now download the MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus pdf at free of cost. Interested candidates can also check the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Asha Worker Exam Pattern along with the syllabus here. For more details such as MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Date, Online application availability date, selection process check below sections.
MP Vyapam Asha Worker Exam Syllabus 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus for the Notification released in the Month of April 2017 for General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) is available on our site to Download. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous body incorporated by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB conducts approximately 30 Entrance, Recruitment, and Selection examinations in a year. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has recently published the Recruitment Notification for 1210 Asha Worker – Staff Nurse Posts to work in its various departments.
Usually, MP Vyapam conducts examinations/interviews for the appointment of the required Staff in its various departments. So for the Asha Worker/Staff Nurse Posts also MP Vyapam has published the Recruitment Notification and scheduled to conduct the written examination on 04th June 2017. For every available vacancy in Government Organizations, MPPEB invites applications from the eligible candidates from all over the Madhya Pradesh State. After publication of Notification, MP Vyapam also releases Syllabus for the respective exam on its official website. So Check MP Vyapam Asha Worker Syllabus before going to attend the exam.
MPPEB GNTST & PNTST Exam Syllabi
If you have already applied for the MP Vyapam General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST), now you may be in search of MP Vyapam Asha Worker Exam Syllabus. There is no need to search several websites for MPPEB Syllabus for Staff Nurse/Asha Worker Posts. You can get complete MP Vyapam Asha Worker Syllabus on our page. Here, we are providing the Detailed MPPEB GNTST & PNTST Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for Asha Worker Posts. So, make use of this Syllabus to get through the MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam.
Brief Details of MP Vyapam General Nursing Training Selection Test 2017
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
No. of Vacancies: 1210 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Asha Worker/Staff Nurse Posts.
Category: Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
Starting Date to Apply: 18/04/2017.
Last Date to Apply: 02/05/2017.
Exam Date: 04/06/2017.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
- Written Test.
MP Vyapam Asha Worker Exam Pattern 2017
Knowing the MP Vyapam Exam Pattern along with the syllabus will also help you in the preparation of the GNTST and PNTST Exam. If you know the topics covered in the MPPEB Asha Worker Exam by checking the MP Vyapam Staff Nurse syllabus, you will know the sections and duration of the Asha Worker exam by checking the MP Vyapam Exam Pattern. So check the MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Pattern before starting your preparation.
The MP Vyapam Asha Worker exam consists of questions from the subjects mentioned in the below table only.
Download MP Vyapam Asha Worker Syllabus Pdf
By Checking the MP Vyapam GNTST Exam Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Asha Worker Exam. You can plan your preparation accordingly if you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Staff Nurse Exam. For the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete MP Vyapam Syllabus for Asha Worker Posts.
MP Vyapam GNTST & PNTST Syllabus for General English
- Grammar and usage.
- Articles and determiners.
- Agreement between the subject and the verb.
- Time and tenses.
- Prepositions and phrasal verbs.
- Auxiliaries including models.
- Vocabulary items including synonyms & antonyms, Prefixes, word formation, Suffixes.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Transformation of sentences.
- Voices: active and passive.
- Narration: direct and indirect.
- Degrees if comparison.
- Sentences types: Affirmative, negative and interrogative.
- Spelling (The British pattern of spelling will be followed).
- Common errors.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Asha Workers Syllabus for Physics
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Unit and Dimensions.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Conservation of momentum and energy.
- Hooke’s law, young’s modulus, shear & bulk modulus.
- Work energy and power elastic collisions.
- Oscillations due to spring.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Wave nature of light.
- Wave motion.
- The velocity of light & Doppler effect in light.
- Total internal reflection.
- The composition of the nucleus.
- Hydrogen spectrum.
- Fissions, X- ray, properties, and uses.
- Atomic masses and isotopes, radioactivity.
- Intrinsic & extrinsic semiconductors, p-n junction as a rectifier.
- Elementary ideas of conductor, semiconductor, and insulator.
- Chemical effects & law of electrolysis thermoelectricity.
- Electric power, heating effects of currents.
- The magnetic moment of a current loop.
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force), etc.
MPPEB Staff Nurse Exam syllabus for Biology
- Mendel’s law of inheritance.
- Structure organization of the cell, cell theory.
- The difference between prokaryote and eukaryotes.
- Monohybrid and dihybrid cross.
- Mucor, funaria selaginella & Pinus.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature.
- Transpiration photosynthesis & respiration.
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis, Megasporogenesis.
- The principle of plant breeding and its role in the improvement of crops.
- The role of plants in human welfare.
- Food preservation methods and importance etc.
- Developmental Biology and Genetics.
- Multicellularity – Structure, and Function of Animal Life.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology etc.
MP Vyapam Nursing Training Selection Test Syllabus 2017
- General & Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical bonding.
- The Structure of Atom.
- Solid state.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Thermochemistry and thermodynamics.
- Chemical kinetic.
- Faraday’s law etc.
- Inorganic Chemistry:
- Comparative study of elements.
- Principle and metallurgical operations.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Organometallics. Chemical analysis etc.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Common functional Groups Isomerism structure.
- Calculations of the empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, benzene-petroleum, alkenes, cracking octane number, gasoline additives.
- Shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and Benzene.
- Physical-chemical properties.
- Uses of haloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcohols & phenols.
- Correlation of physical properties with structure properties.
- Bio-molecules etc.
The Syllabus provided above for Asha Worker Exam Conducted by the MP Vyapam is just for reference purpose only. You can check the website of MPPEB www.vyapam.nic.in to know the Official MP Vyapam Asha Worker Syllabus. To get the syllabus for more exams, check our site regularly.