MPSC ESE Syllabus for 188 Engineer (Mechanical, Civil & Electrical) Vacancies is available here. Candidates applied for the Maharashtra Engineering Services Examination can download the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus at free of cost from here. You can also check Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam Pattern along with the syllabus in this article.
MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is popularly known as MPSC is a Constitutional Body established under the Article 315 of Constitution of India. The Maharashtra PSC was established for providing Smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra PSC recruits suitable candidates for various Government Posts by following the recruitment rules, transfers & disciplinary actions, advises on promotions etc. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission releases recruitment notifications on its official site and conducts written examinations to select eligible candidates among all the applicants. So it is better to start preparation for the exam immediately after applying for any vacancy released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Maharashtra PSC also releases syllabus for the respective exam on its official site or in the notification.
On its recruitment process, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently published the Engineering Services Exam Notification for 188 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Candidates looking for the Government jobs in Maharashtra may already be applied for these MPSC Engineering Services Exam and searching for the MPSC ESE Syllabus. Now there in no need to search several websites to know the Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus. Here for the convenience of the candidates, we are providing the complete MPSC Syllabus for Engineering Services Exam. So check the MPSC ESE Exam Syllabus and start preparation.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2017
Sometimes knowing the MPSC Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus will be very helpful in your Engineering Services Exam Preparation. By checking the Maharashtra PSC Syllabus if you find the topics covered in the Engineering Services Exam, you may find important topics and weightage of the topics in the ESE Exam by checking the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern. So also Check Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus before starting your preparation for the ESE Exam.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts Preliminary and Mains Examination for the selection of Assistant Engineer Vacancies. For the convenience of the candidates here we are providing both Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern.
MPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Paper||Subject Name||No of Questions||Max Marks||Medium|
|3.||General Studies||20||20||Marathi, English|
|4.||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60||English|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject Name||Subject Code||Medium||No of Questions and Marks|
|1.||Electrical Engineering Paper I||022||English||100/200|
|2.||E.E Electrical Engineering Paper II||023||English||100/200|
|3.||Mechanical Engg Paper I||963||English||100/200|
|4.||Mech Engineering Paper II||964||English||100/200|
|5.||Architectural Engineering Paper I||018||English||100/200|
|6.||Architectural Engg Paper II||019||English||100/200|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus
In your Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Preparation, MPSC Syllabus plays a very important role. It will let you know the topics that are going to be covered in the Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam. But if you don’t check the MPSC ESE Syllabus you will not know what type of questions & from which subjects the questions will be asked in the Engineering Services Exam. So before starting your preparation make sure to check the Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam Syllabus. Candidates applied for the MPSC Engineering Services Exam can download MPSC ESE Exam Syllabus Pdf from below sections.
Brief Details of MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Vacancies: 188 Posts.
Exam Name: Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2017.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Maharashtra.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Mode of Application: Online.
Starting Date to Apply: 20/04/2017.
Last Date to Apply: 10/05/2017.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC ESE 2017 Exam Date:
- Prelims: 09/08/2017.
- Mains: 26/11/2017, 17th & 24th December 2017
- Written Test (Group A & B combined Preliminary & Mains Exam).
Download MPSC ESE Syllabus Pdf
By Checking the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Assistant Engineer Exam. So that you can plan your preparation accordingly if you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Examination. For the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete MPSC ESE Exam Syllabus.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus for General Studies
- Indian Economy.
- Government in National Development.
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990).
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- Government Economics.
- Five years Plan.
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Indian State Administration.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
MPSC ESE Exam Syllabus for English
- Sentence Structure.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
MPSC Engineering Aptitude Syllabus
- Applied Mechanics.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Double Integration.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Elements of Civil Engineering.
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps & their uses, Conducting simple & differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks, Modern survey method using levels etc).
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Superstructure, Substructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- Cone of friction.
- Laws of friction.
- Kinematics of particle.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Electrical Engineering elements.
- A.C. Circuits.
- D.C. circuits.
- Single phase transformer.
- Three phase circuits.
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering.
- Heat transfer.
- Machine elements.
- Power plants.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Introduction to Manufacturing processes and Their Applications.
- Materials use in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Machine Tools (Working principle, Basic elements, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
MPSC ESE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Paper I:
- The strength of materials.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Structural analysis.
- Theory of structures.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Steel structures.
- Construction Planning & Management.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Paper II:
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing & Valuation.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus for Mechanical
- Paper I:
- Fluid Mechanics & Turbomachinery.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Heat Transfer.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- Paper II:
- The strength of Materials.
- Materials Technology.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- Mechanical Measurements.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
The Syllabus we have provided above for the Engineering Services Exam is just for reference purpose only. You can check the below link to download the detailed MPSC ESE Syllabus. From the below link you can download the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus Pdf within few seconds. For more details regarding MPSC ESE Exam visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in. To get the syllabus for more exams, check our site regularly.