OPSC Syllabus is available here for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Candidates preparing for the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment can get the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus with Exam Pattern here. From the below Sections, you can directly Download the Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus Pdf at free of cost.
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released the Syllabus for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. As the OPSC is responsible for selecting the suitable candidates for the available vacancies in State Government and its subordinate offices the Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies are also going to be filled by the Odisha PSC. To fill any vacancy in the Odisha Government OPSC publishes recruitment notifications and conducts written exams to shortlist the correct candidates among all the Applicants. And before conducting any exam Odisha PSC releases related syllabus on its official site. So candidates preparing for the OPSC Exam can check the Odisha PSC Syllabus of the respective Exam on its official website.
On its recruitment process, recently Odisha Public Service Commission has come up with the Recruitment Notification for 192 Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Vacancies. Aspirants looking for the Odisha Government jobs may already have been applied for this Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017. Now all the applied candidates may be in search of the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus. Though You can get OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus at the official website, but it is a long and lengthy process. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete OPSC Syllabus for Asst Public Prosecutor along with the Exam Pattern in below Sections. So check the Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus and get prepared for the exam.
Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern
If you know the topics covered in the Public Prosecutor exam, you will know the sections available in the Exam and weightage of each section by checking the OPSC Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern. So check Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus. Here we have also provided the OPSC Exam Pattern for the Assistant Public Prosecutor for the convenience of the candidates. So check this exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly.
The OPSC Public Prosecutor Exam consists of objective type Multiple Choice Questions from various subjects for 130 Marks. And this Public Prosecutor exam should be completed in 2 Hours. 30 Minutes The Subjects that will be covered in the written exam are mentioned below in the Syllabus section. Along with the written exam, there will be a Viva-voce test for 20 Marks.
|S.No||Subject Name||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|3.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus
There is a huge difference between preparing after checking the OPSC syllabus and preparing without knowing any Syllabus. If you check the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus you will know the topics that will be covered in the Prosecutor exam. If you don’t check the syllabus you will not know where to start. So better check the Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus before starting your preparation. If you have already applied and not yet started preparation for the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam, check the Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus provided here and start preparation from today itself.
Brief Details of OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2017
Name of the Organisation: Odisha Public Service Commission.
No. of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Posts.
Category: Odisha Govt Jobs.
Application Mode: Online & Offline.
Job location: Odisha.
Starting Date to Apply: 06/04/2017.
Last date to Apply: 05/04/2017. For Hard Copies: 08/05/2017.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus Pdf
By Checking the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Odisha PSC Public Prosecutor Exam. So that you can plan your preparation accordingly if you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the Assistant Public Prosecutor exam. For the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus.
Odisha Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus
Indian Penal Code, 1860 Chapter Topics
- General Explanations.
- General Exceptions.
- Offenses Against The State.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offenses Against The Public Tranquillity.
- The Offenses Relating To The Army 1 [ Navy And Air Force].
- Contempt Of The Lawful Authority Of Public Servants.
- The Offences By Or Relating To Pubilc Servants.
- Offenses Relation To Coin and Government Stamps.
- False Evidence And Offences Against Public Justice.
- Offenses Affecting The Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency & Morals.
- The Offences Relating To Weights And Measures.
- Offenses Affecting The Human Body.
- The Offences Relating To Religion.
- The Criminal Breach Of Contracts Of Service.
- The Offences Against Property Of Theft.
- Cruelty By Husband Or Relatives Of Husband.
- Offenses Relating To Marriage.
- Criminal Intimidation, Insult, And Annoyance.
- Attempts To Commit Offences.
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Chapter Topics
- Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices.
- Arrest Of Persons.
- Power Of Courts.
- A.- Powers of Superior Officers Of Police.
- B.- AID to the Magistrates And The Police.
- Processes To Compel The Production Of Things.
- Processes To Compel Appearance.
- Order For Maintenance Of Wives, Children, And Parents.
- Security For Keeping The Peace And For Good Behaviour.
- Preventive Action Of The Police.
- Maintenance Of Public Order And Tranquillity.
- Jurisdiction Of The Criminal Courts In Inquiries And Trials.
- Information To The Police And Their Powers To Investigate.
- Complaints To Magistrates.
- Conditions Requisite For Initiation Of Proceedings.
- Trial Before A Court Of Session.
- The Charge.
- Transfer Of Criminal Cases.
- Reference And Revision.
- Provisions As To Bail And Bonds.
- Execution, Suspension, Remission And Commutation Of Sentences.
- The Judgment.
- General Provisions As To Inquiries And Trials.
- Submission Of Death Sentences For Confirmation.
- Provisions As To Offences Affecting The Administration Of Justice.
The OPSC Syllabus we have stated above for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts is just for reference purpose only. You can check the below link for OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Official Syllabus. If you want to know more details about Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment please visit OPSC official Website. Visit our site regularly for More Govt Jobs Syllabus.