Aspirants can refer PNRD Assam Syllabus 2018 and Panchayat And Rural Development Assam Tax Collector Test Pattern available in this article. We are providing PNRD Jr. Assistant Exam Syllabus pdf, applicants can download and use it. PNRD released notification to fill 942 vacancies. If you want to get the job at PNRD, you should follow below mentioned PNRD Assam Exam Syllabus.
Assam PNRD Panchayat Syllabus 2018
Are you waiting for PNRD Jr. Assistant Exam Syllabus? If you say yes, then you should read the whole article to get required data. The applicants of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam should note down the PNRD Exam syllabus 2018 and start their preparation. Your preparation for written exam will play a major role in getting Assam PNRD Panchayat job. To obtain qualifying marks in the test you should not waste your precious time while preparation and able to answer any type of questions from the given topics.
We are providing the topic wise syllabus of all the subjects. By following PNRD Assam Syllabus 2018 make an effective preparation scheme and follow it. Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, History and Culture of Assam, History, and Culture of India, General Knowledge are the subjects included in exam pattern.
PNRD Assam Junior Asst. Exam Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|pnrd.assam.gov.in Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the organization||Panchayat And Rural Development Assam|
|Name of the Post||Various posts|
|No. of Vacancies||945|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Eligibility||Education: Graduation & should know atleast one local language
Age: 18-43 yrs
|Pay Scale||14,900 – 49,000/-|
|Application Fee||General: 250/-
|Starting Date of Application||22.12.2017|
|Last Date of Application||16.01.2018|
|Date of Examination||Update soon|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|No.of Parts||Name of the subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Logical Reasoning||100||100||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Related to History and culture of Assam and India|
|Part 3||General Knowledge|
- There is 1/2 negative marking in the written test.
- There is no sectional cut-off.
- The exam is conducted for 3 hours.
- One question carries one mark.
- A total of 100 questions will be present in the test.
- Maximum marks are 100.
Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Test Pattern gives the weightage of the written exam. Applicants can get PNRD Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 in the below-mentioned table. Assam Exam Pattern provides the details of question paper pattern. The exam will be OMR based test. You will mark correct answers on the sheet with a black pen. PNRD Exam Pattern provides the details of subject name, no.of questions, no.of marks and time period of the test.
Selection Process of Assam PNRD 2018
The following are steps of PNRD Tax Collector selection pattern
- Written test.
The candidates who will pass through these 2 rounds can get Assam government job.
PNRD Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018
Preparation of PNRD exam without syllabus is difficult. So, to reduce your difficulty we have gathered PNRD Assam syllabus 2018 from various resources and providing here. The candidates can note down Assam Syllabus and prepare all these topics. Becuase you have 1/2 negative marking i.e for every wrong answer 0.5 marks are deducted from the total. So while writing exam mark only correct answers to avoid negative marking. And Prepare PNRD Exam Syllabus to get qualify in the written test.
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Sentences & Assumptions.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Blood Relations.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision making.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Sentences & Arguments.
- Problem Solving.
- Sentences & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
PNRD Syllabus @ pnrd.assam.gov.in 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- LCM & HCF.
- Boats & Streams.
PNRD Exam Syllabus 2018 – English Comprehension
- Error Correction.
- Para Completion.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Usage of Articles.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word Substitutes.
- Error Detection.
- Parts of Speech.
- Passage reading.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Sentence Arrangements.
PNRD Tax Collector Cur Road Mohorar Syllabus 2018 – History and Culture of Assam
- Indus Valley Civilisation — relation with Rigvedic and West Asian civilizations.
- Effects of Alexanders invasion of India.
- Political and Social changes of the Rigvedic Aryans in the later Vedic period, Vedic culture.
- Ashoka as a ruler and missionary his place in history.
- The Arab invasion of Sind.
- Sungas, Kansas, Pallavas, and Satavahans
- The greatness of the Gupta— Guptas Golden Age, India Cultural contact with Southeast Asia and neighboring countries.
- Harshavardhanahis relation with King Bhaskarvarman of Kamrupa and Sasanka of Gauda Huen Tsang.
- Origin of the Rajputs– their different dynasties such as pratiharas, paramaras, Chouhan’s, etc.
- The Chalukyas and the Rastrakutas of the Deccan.
- The influence of Islam on India’s culture, the Bhakti movement Ramananda, Kabir, Chaitanya, Sankardav, and Nanak.
- Mughal Afghan contest (15261556) Shershah.
- Akbar as a national monarch– religious policy, civil and military administration.
- Aurangajebcharacter and policy, his responsibility for the downfall of the Mughal Empire.
- The Tughluqs and disintegration of the Delhi Sultanate.Sivaji — character, and achievements.
- Mughal administration central and provincial state of the art, architecture, and literature in Mughal India Decline of the Mughal Empire.
- The Khiliji imperialism under Alauddin.
- Effect of the Battle of Palassey— the advent of the British Clive in Bengal.
- Warren Hastings — the real founder of the British Empire in India achievements impeachment.
- Lord Cornwallis Permanent settlement.
- Wellesley to Lord Hastings AngloMysore, AngloMaratha, and AngloGurkha conflict.
- Rise and fall of the Sikhs.
- Bentinck to Dalhousie expansion and consolidation of Company’s rule in India.
- Revolt of 1857 character and consequences.
- India under the British Crown Canning to Mountbatten.
- British relations with the NorthEast and NorthWest Frontier.
- Impact of Western Education and Ideas — new awakening.
- Birth of Indian National Congress Indian National Struggle for self-government, the partition of Bengal— Swadeshi movement.
- NonCooperation Movement.
PNRD Job Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- India & its neighboring countries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- States & Capitals.
- Famous places.
- Countries & currencies.
- Art & Culture.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Famous Personalities.
- Famous Books & authors.
- Scientific Research.
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2018 and PNRD Asst. Test pattern are provided above. The latest government jobs exam syllabus is provided at www.examsyllabus.co.in. So the people can note down the syllabus and get good marks on the test. You can see www.pnrd.assam.gov.in for more details.