Latest Rajasthan High Court Syllabus for 1726 LDC & Steno Jobs is available here. Candidates applied for the Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer jobs can get the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus. Check High Court of Rajasthan Exam Pattern for Lower Division Clerk. Also, Practice Rajasthan HC Clerk Previous Papers to get the job in Rajasthan Court.
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2017
The High Court of Rajasthan State is called as the Rajasthan High Court. It was established under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance on 21st June 1949. It safeguards fundamental rights of citizens and settles disputes between various governments in the State. Rajasthan High Court releases recruitment notifications every year to select eligible candidates for all available vacancies. And it also conducts common written exams to select best candidates among them. So it is better to start preparing for the exam immediately after applying. The High Court of Rajasthan also releases syllabus for the respective exam on its official site or in the notification.
On its recruitment process, Rajasthan High Court has recently published the recruitment notification for the 1726 Lower Division Cler and Stenographer Vacancies. Candidates looking for the Rajasthan HC jobs may already be applied for these jobs and searching for the Syllabus. Now there in no need to search several websites to know the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus. Here for the convenience of the candidates, we are providing the complete High Court of Rajasthan Syllabus for Clerk Exam. So check the Rajasthan HC Clerk Syllabus and start preparation.
High Court of Rajasthan Lower Division Clerk Syllabus
Rajasthan High Court invites applications from all over the the State for these LDC & Steno vacancies. So Candidates applied for the Rajasthan High Court Clerk jobs should compete with the contenders from all over the State. So one should be prepared so well for the Clerk exam to be qualified in this Rajasthan High Court Group C Exam in this heavy competition. All the Candidates who have applied for the Rajasthan HC LDC & Steno Jobs are advised to check the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus for the Clerk before starting their Preparation. If you know the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus you will know the topics that are going to be covered in the Clerk Exam, so that you can plan your preparation. So first check the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus and start your preparation.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam Pattern
Knowing the Exam Pattern along with the syllabus will also help you in the preparation of the High Court of Rajasthan Clerk Exam. If you know the topics covered in the Exam by checking the syllabus, you will know the sections and duration of the exam by checking the Exam Pattern. So check the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam Pattern and start preparation.
- The Rajasthan High Court Written Exam consists of two parts.
- Part 1 is written test and contains 200 objective type questions.
- Part 2 is Typing Test consists of Speed test & Efficiency test.
- The Written test is conducted for 200 Marks and Part 2 is conducted for 100 Marks.
- The total duration of the written exam is 3 hours.
- The typing test is conducted for 20 Minutes.
|S.No||Exam||Subject Name||Questions||Min Marks||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Hindi||100||40||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Typing Test||Speed Test||–||20||50||20 Minutes|
Brief Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: High Court of Rajasthan.
No. of Vacancies: 1726 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer.
Category: Rajasthan Govt Jobs.
Application Mode: Online.
Job location: Rajasthan.
Starting Date to Apply: 22/02/2017.
Last date to Apply: 18/03/2017.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Download Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus Pdf
By Checking the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. So that you can plan your preparation accordingly if you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam. For the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete Rajasthan High Court Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk and Steno.
The main topic covered in the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Exam are
High Court of Rajasthan LDC Syllabus for English
- Fill In the blanks
- Tenses/ Sequences of Tenses
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Improvement of sentences
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Use of Articles, Prepositions, and determiners
- Transformation of sentences: Assertive to Negative, interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Confusable words
- One word Substitutions
- Correction of sentences Including subject, Degrees of adjectives, verb, connectives, Agreement, and words wrongly used.
- Translation of simple sentences from Hindi to English and Vice versa
- Prefix and suffixes
- Idioms and Phrases
- Glossary of Official, Technical terms.
- Comprehension of a passage
- Knowledge of official or semi-official letters, notices, circular, and tenders.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Hindi Syllabus
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- वाक्य-शुद्धि: अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य: कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- शब्द-शुद्धि: अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- क्रिया: सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण