RRB JE Syllabus 2017 for the Junior Engineer Notification going to be released shortly for 4528 vacancies is available here. Applicants preparing for the Junior Engineer Jobs in various Railway Zones in India can Download the Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf here. Interested Candidates can also Check the RRB JE Exam Pattern along with Syllabus on this page.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017
Railway Recruitment Board of India is a Government Organization set up by Ministry of Railways. The RRB is responsible for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. It manages a total of 21 railway zones situated in different parts of India. For any Vacancies in these railway zones, rrb releases recruitment notifications and conducts Common Written Exams to select eligible candidates. As Railway is a one of the popular job providing sector in India, there is a number of unemployees applies to these Railway Jobs. The Railway Recruitment Board also has its own syllabus for each post. It asks questions from the related subjects only. So it is better to check RRB Syllabus before going to attending any railway exam.
As the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017 is going to be releasing soon for 4528 vacancies, all of you may be searching for the RRB JE Syllabus. Now, there is no need to search several websites to check the Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017. Here we are providing the RRB JE New Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. We hope this will hep you in Preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Exam.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus
RRB JE Syllabus plays a very important role in the Junior Engineer Exam. It helps you to know the topics that are going to be covered in the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Examination. The Exam conducted Engineer jobs contains questions from their related subjects such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computers, etc. Depends on the specialization the questions will be asked in the RRB JE Exam. By knowing the topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So after applying for RRB JE Jobs check complete respective Railway Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and start your preparation.
Railway Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the JE Syllabus knowing the Exam Pattern will help you to manage your time in the Exam. It helps you to know how many sections available in the exam, no.of questions for each section, and duration of the exam. So if you know the section that carries maximum marks in the Exam you can allocate more time to prepare for that section. So check Complete RRB JE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern before going to attend the Exam.
- The RRB JE Exam is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test.
- The RRB JE Exam consists of 150 Questions.
- Each Question Carries one Mark and the Total exam is conducted for 150 Marks.
- The Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
Brief Details of RRB JE Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Railway Recruitment Board.
No. of Vacancies: 4528 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer.
Category: Railway Jobs.
Last date: Update Soon.
Exam Date: Update Soon.
Job location: All over the India.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Download RRB JE Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ indianrailways.gov.in
By knowing the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete RRB JE Syllabus.
RRB JE Syllabus for General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB JE Technical Syllabus
RRB JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
RRB JE Syllabus for Junior Engineer (IT)
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB JE Syllabus Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
RRB Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering Syllabi
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
RRB JE Syllabus Computers Engineering
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
Engineering Drawing / Graphics
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.