RRB SSE Syllabus 2017 for the Senior Section Engineer Notification going to be released shortly for 4500 vacancies is available here. Applicants preparing for the Section Engineer Jobs in various Railway Zones in India can Download the Railway Recruitment Board Senior Section Engineer Syllabus Pdf here. Interested Candidates can also Check the RRB SSE Exam Pattern along with Syllabus on this page.
RRB SSE Syllabus 2017
Railway Recruitment Board of India is a Government Organization set up by Ministry of Railways. The Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. It manages the recruitment of various posts in a total of 21 railway zones situated in different parts of India. For any Vacancies in these railway zones, rrb releases recruitment notification. As Railway is a one of the popular job providing sector in India, there is a number of unemployees applies to these Railway Jobs. It also conducts Common Written Exams to select eligible candidates among all the applied candidates. The Railway Recruitment Board also has its own syllabus for each post. It asks questions from the related subjects only. So whenever you are preparing for the RRB Exam, check RRB Syllabus before going to attending the exam.
As the RRB Senior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017 is going to be releasing soon for 4500 vacancies, all of you may be searching for the RRB SSE Syllabus. Now, there is no need to search several websites to check the Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017. Here we are providing the RRB JE New Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. We hope this will hep you in Preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Exam.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus
RRB SSE Syllabus plays a very important role in the Senior Section Engineer Exam. It helps you to know the topics that are going to be covered in the Railway Recruitment Board Senior Engineer Examination. The Exam conducted for Engineer jobs contains questions from their related subjects such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computers, etc. Depends on the specialization the questions will be asked in the RRB SSE Exam. By knowing the topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So after applying for RRB SSE Jobs check complete respective Railway Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus and start your preparation.
Railway Sr Section Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
The RRB Senior Section Engineer exam is a written exam consist of two parts. Where the first part contains questions from General Subjects such as Reasoning, Arithmetic, and General Awareness. And in Second Paper the questions will be asked from Technical Ability.
- The RRB SSE Exam consists of two parts namely Part A & Part B.
- Part A Contains 60 Questions and Part B Contains 90 Questions.
- Each question carries one mark so overall the exam conducted for 150 Marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
|S. No||Part||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Part A||General Ability||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|2.||Part B||Technical ability or General Science||90 Questions||90 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||2 Hours|
Brief Details of Railway Recruitment Board SSE Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Railway Recruitment Board.
- No. of Vacancies: 4500 Posts.
- Name of the Posts: Senior Section Engineer.
- Category: Railway Jobs.
- Job location: All over the India.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Download RRB SSE Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ indianrailways.gov.in
By knowing the RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete RRB SSE Syllabus.
Railway Sr Section Engineer Syllabus for General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization/orientation.
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Visual memory, Decision making, Blood relations, Direction sense test, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Pipes & Cisterns, Age problems, Mensuration, Data Interpretation.
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Questions will be asked from Railway.
- Rail Budget.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Geography, Polity.
- Economy Current affairs.
- Sports etc.
RRB SSE Technical Syllabus
Candidates can check and also download Railway Recruitment Board Senior Section Engineer Syllabus from the enclosed link directly.
RRB SSE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB Sr Section Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Structure Engineering and drawing/Construction.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials.
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics.
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves.
- Hydrology, Construction, Highway Planning, Water requirements.
- Traffic Engineering, Coordinate system, Surveying.
- Measurements of distance and directions, Environmental Engineering.
RRB Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- DBMS; System programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
- Web technology & programming
RRB SSE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions from Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine.
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles.
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables.
- Casting, Machine Tool Operations, and Machining.
- Inspection and Metrology subjects topics will be asked.
RRB Sr Section Engineer Syllabus for Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication.
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication.
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
RRB Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering Syllabi
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics.
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
RRB SSE Computers Engineering Syllabus
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages.
- Operating systems, Software Engineering.
- Information systems, DBMS.
- Network communication, System programming.
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms.
- Web technology & programming.
Syllabus for Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
RRB Syllabus for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel.
- Material Science; Polymers.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Instrumentation & Measurement.