RRB SSE Syllabus 2017 Updated. Get Latest Railway SSE Syllabus 2017 here. Download RRB Senior Sectional Engineer Syllabus Pdf on this page. Also, obtain RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2017 here. Read more to get Railway Recruitment Board SSE Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips, Practice Papers, etc.
Latest RRB SSE Syllabus 2017 Download – indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board SSE Syllabus is available here. Aspirants can obtain New Indian Railways SSE Syllabus 2017 now. Candidates can note down topics and sub-topics included in the Railway SSE Exam Syllabus 2017. In this following sections of this examsyllabus.co.in web page, applicants can obtain RRB Sr Engineer Syllabus in Pdf format.We have mentioned the direct link for RRB Syllabus Pdf for SSE Exam download. So, willing candidates can download RRB Sr Sectional Engineer Syllabus 2017 from this page. Applicants can also check the Railway SSE Exam Pattern 2017 in the below sections. Through the help of Railways Syllabus and Exam Pattern, applicants can perfectly plan their exam preparation.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus
RRB SSE Syllabus plays a very important role in the Senior Section Engineer Exam. It helps you to know the topics that are going to be covered in the Railway Recruitment Board Senior Engineer Examination. The Exam conducted for Engineer jobs contains questions from their related subjects such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computers, etc. Depends on the specialization the questions will be asked in the RRB SSE Exam. By knowing the topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So after applying for RRB SSE Jobs check complete respective Railway Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus and start your preparation.
RRB Sr Sectional Engineer Syllabus 2017 Download
|Railway Recruitment Board SSE Exam Syllabus 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||4500 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Section Engineer.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs.|
|Job Location||All over the India.|
Railway Sr Section Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
|RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2017|
|S. No||Part||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|01.||Part A||General Ability||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|02.||Part B||Technical ability or General Science||90 Questions||90 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||2 Hours|
- The RRB SSE Exam consists of two parts namely Part A & Part B.
- Part A Contains 60 Questions and Part B Contains 90 Questions.
- Each question carries one mark so overall the exam conducted for 150 Marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
The RRB Senior Section Engineer exam is a written exam consist of two parts. Where the first part contains questions from General Subjects such as Reasoning, Arithmetic, and General Awareness. And in Second Paper the questions will be asked from Technical Ability.
Download RRB SSE Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ indianrailways.gov.in
By knowing the RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Exam. If you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the exam you can plan your preparation accordingly. So for the convenience of the candidates here we are providing the complete RRB SSE Syllabus.
Railway Sr Section Engineer Syllabus for General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization/orientation.
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Visual memory, Decision making, Blood relations, Direction sense test, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & Proportion, percentage
- Pipes & Cisterns, Age problems, Mensuration, Data Interpretation.
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Questions will be asked from Railway.
- Rail Budget.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Geography, Polity.
- Economy Current Affairs.
- Sports etc.
RRB SSE Technical Syllabus
Candidates can check and also download Railway Recruitment Board Senior Section Engineer Syllabus from the enclosed link directly.
RRB SSE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB Sr Section Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Structure Engineering and drawing/Construction.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials.
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics.
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves.
- Hydrology, Construction, Highway Planning, Water requirements.
- Traffic Engineering, Coordinate system, Surveying.
- Measurements of distance and directions, Environmental Engineering.
RRB Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- DBMS; System programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
- Web technology & programming
RRB SSE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Questions from Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine.
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles.
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables.
- Casting, Machine Tool Operations, and Machining.
- Inspection and Metrology subjects topics will be asked.
RRB Sr Section Engineer Syllabus for Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication.
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication.
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
RRB Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering Syllabi
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics.
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
RRB SSE Computers Engineering Syllabus
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages.
- Operating systems, Software Engineering.
- Information systems, DBMS.
- Network communication, System programming.
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms.
- Web technology & programming.
Syllabus for Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
RRB Syllabus for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel.
- Material Science; Polymers.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Instrumentation & Measurement.