SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 is available here to Download at free of Cost. Candidates applied for Clerk Posts in State Bank of India can Download Detailed SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus here. Check SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with Exam Patten @ www.sbi.co.in. Get more information like SBI Clerk Exam Date, Test Pattern, Exam Details from below sections.
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 for the Written Examination going to be conducting soon in the Month of May 2017 is available here on our website. State Bank of India is going to issue a Notification for Clerk Posts in April 2017. From the Last year, SBI Clerk Exam Pattern has Changed. From then SBI is conducting Prelims and Mains Exam by eliminating the Interview. State Bank of India has also Scheduled to conduct Preliminary Exam in May 2017. Only the Candidates who will be Qualified in Preliminary Exam are eligible to attend the SBI Clerk Mains Exam that will be conducted in July 2017.
If you are preparing for the SBI Clerk Exam the first thing comes into mind is that, what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of SBI Clerk Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the SBI Clerks Prelims Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the Online written Examination going to be conducting in the Month of May 2017. Based on the Score obtained by the Applicants SBI will appoint them as Clerk in different Branches.
SBI Clerks New Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the SBI Clerks Common Written Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here in our website, we have also provided the SBI Clerks New Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Examination. Check the SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Test Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
- The SBI Exam in Clerical Cadre Consists of Objective Type Multiple choice questions from various subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 negative Marking for each wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
- SBI Prelims is an Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
- The total Duration of the SBI Prelims Exam is One Hour.
- Candidates need to attempt 100 Questions in 60 Minutes.
|S. No||Subjects / Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||60 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- The total Duration of the SBI Office Assistant Mains Exam is 120 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions for the total of 200 Marks.
- SBI Mains is an Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
|S No||Subject / Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|2||General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry||40||40|
Brief Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: State Bank of India.
Name of the Post: Clerk.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Application Mode: Online.
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Starting Date to Apply: April 2017.
Last Date to Apply: April 2017.
Prelims Exam Date: May 2017.
Mains Exam Date: July 2017.
Download SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 @ sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of SBI Common Written Exam in Clerical Cadre. As there is a lot of Competition to the SBI Clerks Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the SBI Clerks Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus, we are also providing the SBI Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- Spotting errors.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- One word substitution.
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage.
- Phrase Substitution.
- Jumbled up sentences.
- Double blanks in a sentence.
- Commonly misspelled words.
- Decision making.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computation.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Verbal and non-verbal.
- Analytical functions.
- Problem solving.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Decimals And Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- HCF & LCM.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time And Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Time And Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Approximate Values.
- Data Interpretation.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & English is same for both Prelims and Mains Exam. But the difficulty level of the Prelims and Mains is different. The Syllabus for remaining Subjects is given below.
General Awareness / Financial Awareness
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Events.
- Introduction to Computer and History.
- Operating and DOS.
- Computer Device.
- Security Aspects for PC.
- PC and System Software.
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- MS Excel, MS Word.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Computer Network.
- The Internet Programming Language.
- Computer Future.
Direct link to download SBI Office Assistant (Clerk) Syllabus