TNTRB Syllabus for 1111 Assistant Professor Vacancies Available. Applicants Can download the TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus at free of cost from here. Check TN TRB Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Assistant Professors from below sections.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2017 – www.tbr.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus 2017 is provided here. By taking reference of the TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification here we have provided the detailed TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus. Candidates who have successfully completed their B.E or B. Tech or its equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India in respective Disciplines with 50% aggregation can apply for these Assistant Professor Jobs in Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu. For these Assistant Professor Posts in Tamil Nadu Engineering Colleges candidates will get a good pay too.
So Now B.Tech Graduates looking for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may show interest for these TNTRB Assistant Professor Jobs because of the advantages offered to that posts. Now all the Applicants who applied and wish to qualify in the Tamil Nadu teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Exam may be searching for the TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus 2017. For those candidates, we have come up with the TNTRB Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus for the year 2017. So check the Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus and Start Preparation.
Teachers Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Syllabus
In your TNTRB Asst Professor Exam Preparation, TRB Syllabus plays a very important role. It will let you know the topics that are going to be covered in the Teachers Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Exam. But if you don’t check the TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus you will not know what type of questions and from which subjects the questions will be asked in the TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professor Exam. So before starting your preparation make some time to check the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Asst Professor Syllabus. Candidates applied for the TNTRB Asst Professor Recruitment can download TN TRB Asst Professor Syllabus Pdf from below sections.
Brief Details of TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation:||Tamil Nadu State Teachers Recruitment Board.|
|No. of Vacancies:||1111 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Professors.|
|Category:||TN Govt Jobs.|
|Job location:||Tamil Nadu.|
|Starting Date to Apply:||10/03/2017.|
|Last date to Apply:||20/03/2017.|
- Written Examination.
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Parts||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Conecerned Subjects||Part A||100||100||3 Hrs|
If you know the topics covered in the assistant professor exam, you will know the sections available in the TRB Asst Professor Exam and weightage of each section by checking the TRB Exam Pattern. So check TNTRB Assistant professor Exam Pattern along with the TRB Syllabus. Here we have also provided the Teachers Recruitment Board Exam Pattern for the Assistant Professor for the convenience of the candidates. So check this TN TRB Assistant Professor exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly.
- The TNTRB Assistant Professor Exam is an Objective type test.
- It consists of questions from General Knowledge and Concerned Subjects.
- The TRB Assistant Professor Exam consists of 150 questions for 190 Marks.
- The Total Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
Download TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus Pdf
By Checking the TNTRB Assistant Professor Syllabus you can know the topics from which the questions asked in the Asst Professor Exam. So that you can plan your preparation accordingly if you know the important topics that are going to be covered in the TRB Assistant Professor exam. Here we are providing the complete TNTRB Syllabus for Assistant Professor, For the candidate’s convenience.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Asst Professor General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Science.
- Important Days.
- Economy – India.
- History – India & Tamil Nadu.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, Tamil Nadu & World.
- National & International Organizations.
- Who’s Who?
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Indian Polity.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Books & Authors
- People & Personalities.
- Awards & Honors etc.
TN TRB Asst Professor Syllabus for Engineering Subjects
- Electrical Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Network Theory.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics etc.
TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus for Civil Engg
- Steel Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Heat Transfer.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- Material Science.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Production Process.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Compiler Design.
- Theory of Computation.
- Web Technologies.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus for Non-Engineering Subjects
- Algebraic expressions.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Square & Square Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Plane figures.
- Lines and Angles.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Community Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus for Chemistry
- Organic chemistry.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Surface chemistry.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Atomic structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Laws of Motion.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Current electricity.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Physical world.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a plane.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Common vocabulary.
- Comprehension of passage.
The Syllabus given above is just for reference purpose only. You can download the Detailed TNTRB Asst Professor Syllabus directly from the below link within few seconds. Visit our site regularly for Syllabus for More Govt Jobs.