TS EAMCET Syllabus 2017 available for Download at free of Cost. Check Telangana EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). Also Get Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of TSEAMCET 2017 Exam for both Engineering, Medical & Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections.
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Syllabus
As there is a Huge Competition for EAMCET Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the Latest Schedule, TS EAMCET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting in the Month of May 2017 like Previous EAMCET Exams. If you are planning to attend TS EAMCET Entrance Exam the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of TS EAMCET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana EAMCET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Exam Syllabus and Prepare well for the TSEAMCET 2017 Exam.
TS EAMCET is a Mandatory exam to get admission into Professional courses such as engineering, agriculture & Medicine offered by Various Government & Government-Aided/Private Colleges or institutions in Telangana State. If you are pursuing 2nd Inter and dreaming about getting admission into Professional Courses offered by Top Colleges in Telangana you must Qualify in the Telangana EAMCET Exam. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the TSEAMCET Exam every year.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the TSEAMCET Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017 along with the Syllabus. Check the Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for TS EAMCET is same for all years. If it changes for this year we will update this Updated TS EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- TS EAMCET has two Separate papers for Engineering & Medical Streams.
- The Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from concerned subjects in their Streams.
- There is No Negative Marking in TS EAMCET Exam.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 160 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 3 hours.
TS EAMCET Engineering Exam Pattern
|S.No||Stream||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Total Duration|
TS EAMCET Medicine Exam Pattern
|S.No||Stream||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Medical & Agriculture||Botony||40||40||3 hrs|
Brief Details of Telangana EAMCET Exam 2017
- Board Name: Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
- Exam Name: Telangana Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- Category Name: Exam Syllabus.
- Official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- TS EAMCET Exam Date: 12th May 2017.
TS EAMCET Exam Schedule
|1.||TS EAMCET 2017 Notification Date||3rd March 2017.|
|2.||Online Application form availability||3rd March 2017.|
|3.||Last date for submission of online applications||3rd April 2017.|
|4.||Downloading of hall ticket||1st to 9th May 2017.|
|5.||Date of TS EAMCET Exam 2017||12th May 2017.|
|6.||Result declaration||22nd May 2017.|
Download TS EAMCET Syllabus Pdf
TS EAMCET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of Telangana Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Exam. As there is a lot of Competition to the TS Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS EAMCET 2017 Syllabus, we are also providing the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below given TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Syllabus to be qualified in the Exam.
TS EAMCET Engineering Syllabus
Telangana EAMCET Maths Syllabi
- Theory of Equations.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Partial fractions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Addition of Vectors.
- Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- System of circles.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
- Definite Integrals.
TSEAMCET Physics Syllabus
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Kinetic theory.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
TS EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing C, H, and O.
TS EAMCET Medical & Agriculture Syllabus
Telangana EAMCET Physics, Chemistry, and Maths Syllabus is same for both Engineering and Medicine Streams. The Subjects for remaining Subjects is given below.
Telangana EAMCET Botany Syllabus
- Plant systematics.
- Plant physiology.
- Cell structure and function.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Molecular biology.
TS EAMCET Syllabus for Zoology
- Animal diversity-ii: Phylum: chordata.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Ecology & environment.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Applied biology.
- Human reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
Note: According Latest Updates NEET replaces the TS EAMCET Medical Exam.