TS ICET Syllabus 2017 is available here for Download at free of Cost. Applicants preparing for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 can Check Telangana ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), Kakatiya University, Warangal. Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of TSICET 2017 Exam for both MBA & MCA Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below sections.
TS ICET 2017 Syllabus
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Kakatiya University, Warangal. TSCHE conducts this Telangana ICET examination every year check the candidate’s ability to think systematically to provide admission into MBA/MCA Programmes offered by universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Telangana. So Candidates looking for admission into MBA & MCA Courses must Qualify in the TS ICET Exam. Applicants will get Admission based on their ICET Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in TS ICET Exam.
For ICET Exam Perfect Preparation is essential as there is a Huge Competition. According to the TSCHE Schedule, TSICET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting on 18th May 2017 like Previous ICET Exams. If you are planning to attend TS ICET Common Entrance Test, The first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be searching for the TS ICET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here on our site, we are providing the TSICET 2017 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the Telangana MBA & MCA Entrance Exam.
Telangana ICET 2017 Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea on the Exam Pattern will be also helpful in Preparation of the TS ICET Common Entrance Test. By checking the Test pattern for TS ICET, 2017 Exam candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. The Exam Pattern provided here is the Latest TS ICET Test Pattern. Check this Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Among the Given Four Options, Candidates should choose one Correct Option.
- There is no negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- TS ICET Exam consists of three Sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- Each Section contains questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 200 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 150 Minutes.
|S.No||Sections||Section Name||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||A||Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55||75 Marks||(150 Minutes)|
|2.||B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|3.||C||Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50 Marks|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Brief Details of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
Exam Name: TS ICET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: tsicet.nic.in
Notification releasing date: 21st February 2017.
Online Application Commencement date: First week of March 2017.
Last Date to apply for TSICET 2017 Exam: 6th April 2017
TSICET 2017 Examination Date: 18th May 2017.
Download TS ICET Syllabus 2017
Telangana ICET Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the TS ICET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS ICET Syllabus, we are also providing the TS ICET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete TSICET Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
TS ICET 2017 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
Telangana ICET Syllabus 2017 – Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Numbers and divisibility.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time, distance and work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Truth tables.
- implication converse, and inverse.
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Relations and functions.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- The Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances.
- Remainder theorem and consequences.
- Linear equations and expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane geometry – lines.
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- simple problems on Probability.
TSICET Syllabus – Communication Ability
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
For More Details please refer Official TS ICET Syllabus