TS PGECET Syllabus 2017 is available here to Download. Candidates applied for the Telangana PG Common Entrance Test can Check the TS PGECET Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Osmania University. Check below sections, for More Details like TSPGECET 2017 Exam for ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch Streams, Exam Dates, etc.
Telangana PGECET Syllabus 2017
Telangana PGECET is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Osmania University. TSCHE conducts this TS PGECET examination for the academic year to provide Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered by Universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Telangana. TSCHE Check candidates ability to think systematically to complete the specified course. The candidates planning to pursue PG Courses must qualify in this PGECET Exam. The Admissions are provided to the applicants based on their score in the PGECET Exam.
To qualify in the PGECET Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the TSCHE Schedule, TS PGECET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting on 30th May 2017. If you are planning to attend TS PGECET Common Entrance Test 2017, Now you may be in search of TS PGECET Syllabus. Here on our site, we are providing the TS PGECET 2017 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for the sake of the Candidates. So Make use of this Telangana PGECET Syllabus and Prepare well for the Telangana Post Graduate Entrance Exam.
TS PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus knowing the Exam Pattern will be also helpful in Preparation of the Telangana PG Common Entrance Test. By checking the TS PGECET Exam 2017, Test Pattern candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. The Exam Pattern provided here is the New TS PGECET Test Pattern. Check this Pattern and Start your PGECET Preparation.
- Telangana PG Engineering Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test.
- It Consists of Multiple Choice Questions in concerned Streams.
- Candidates should choose one Correct Option, Among the Given Four Options.
- There is No Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer in the PGECET Exam. Also, No Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- The Total Duration of the Exam is 120 Minutes.
- The language of question paper will be in English only.
Telangana PGCET is conducted for total 18 Papers. The Papers along with the PGECET Paper Code is mentioned below.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
Brief Details of Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
Exam Name: TS PGECET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: tspgecet.org
Application Mode: Online.
Starting Date to Apply: 17/03/2017.
Last Date to Apply: 01/05/2017.
Admit Cards availability Date: 24th to 28th May 2017.
Telangana PGECET 2017 Test Date: 29th May 2017 to 01st June 2017.
Download TS PGECET Syllabus 2017
The Perfect Preparation and Time Management is essential for TS PGECET Exam as there is a huge competition. In TS PGECET Exam Preparation Syllabus plays an important role. By checking the syllabus, you can know the Topics that are covered in the Exam. If you know the topics, you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each subject. We are also providing the Telangana PGECET Exam Pattern Along with the TS PGECET Syllabus.
TS PGECET Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Telangana PGECET Aerospace Engineering Syllabus
- Flight Mechanics
- Airplane performance.
- Dynamic stability.
- Static stability.
- Space Dynamics.
- Stress and Strain.
- Flight Vehicle Structures.
- Structural Dynamics.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Nonrotating propulsion components.
- Basic Fluid Mechanics.
- Viscous Flows.
- Airfoils and wings.
- Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Compressible Flows.
Telangana Post Graduate Entrance Test Engineering Syllabus – Chemical
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
TS PGECET Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Basics of OS, Unix and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Soft Computing.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mobile Computing.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Information Storage & Management.
TS PGECET Mechanical Engineering Syllabi
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
- Operations Research.
TS PGECET Nano Technology Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer.
- Elements of Material Science.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Advanced Material Science.
TS PGECET Exam Syllabus for Bio-Technology
- Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Process Biotechnology.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology.
- Characteristics of animal cells.
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
Telangana PGECET Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Structural Design.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Open Channel Flow.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
TS PGECET Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus
- Network Theory.
- Estimation and costing.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Telangana PGECET Food Technology Syllabus
- Chemistry and Nutrition.
- Microbiology & Biotechnology.
- Food Technology.
- Quality & Standards.
- Food Engineering.
Telangana PG Entrance Test Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
TS PGECET Metallurgy Syllabus
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
Telangana PGECET Pharmacy Syllabus
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
- Inorganic Pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
The Telangana State PG Entrance Test Syllabus for Important Streams has mentioned above. You can Download the TS PGECET Syllabus pdf for all Streams from below link.