TS POLYCET Syllabus 2017 for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam is available here. Applicants preparing for the Telangana CEEP Exam can download the Telangana POLYCET 2017 Syllabus for free. Check Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Test Exam Pattern & Previous Papers to get Admission.
Telangana CEEP Syllabus 2017
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad. SBTET conducts this TS CEEP examination every year to provide admission into Diploma Courses offered by Government, Government Aided, and Private Polytechnic Colleges in Telangana. So Candidates desirous of seeking admission into Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma Courses must Qualify in the Telangana Polycet Exam. Applicants will get Admission based on their CEEP Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in TS POLYCET Exam.
As there is a Huge Competition for Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the SBTET Schedule, TS POLYCET Exam for the Academic year 2017-18 is going to be conducting in the Third week of April 2017 like Previous CEEP Exams. If you are planning to attend Telangana Polycet Entrance Exam, the first thing comes to mind is what is the Telangana POLYCET Exam Syllabus. Now the candidates may be in search of TS POLYCET Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana POLYCET 2017 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the TS CEEP 2017 Exam.
Telangana POLYCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Knowing the Exam Pattern along with the TS POLYCET Syllabus will be also helpful in Preparation of the Telangana Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnics. You will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic by checking the TS Polycet test pattern. Then you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. Here on our website, we have also given the TS POLYCET Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus fFor the Sake of the Aspirants. Check the Telangana CEEP Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for TS POLYCET is same for all years. If it changes for this year, we will update this Updated TS POLYCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- TS POLYCET has, Same paper for all Candidates but Sets may vary.
- The Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- There is No Negative Marking in TS POLYCET Exam.
- TS Polycet Exam consists of three Sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 120 Marks.
- Candidates need to complete the test in 120 Minutes.
|S.No||Sections||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
Brief Details of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017
Board Name: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
Exam Name: TS POLYCET.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: polycetts.nic.in
Notification releasing date: 11/03/2017.
Last Date to Apply: 11/04/2017.
TS POLYCET Exam Date: 22/04/2017.
Download TS POLYCET Syllabus 2017
Telangana Polytechnic Syllabus plays a crucial role in Preparation of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition to the Telangana POLYCET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS POLYCET Syllabus, we are also providing the Telangana CEEP Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete TS Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Telangana POLYCET Syllabus for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Classification of Elements.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- The structure of Atom.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
TS POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
TS POLYCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.