The applicants can get TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 here. You can also see TSPSC Technician Exam Pattern 2018 in this article. For more details visit www.tspsc.gov.in. You can Refer Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Exam Syllabus which will help you to get the excellent score in the written exam. With this knowledge, you can perform well in the written test and may get a job in Telangana State government as a Lab technician.
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission Lab Technician Exam Syllabus is provided below. The aspirants who have applied for the job should refer TSPSC Supervisor Syllabus 2018. It is important to know syllabus before writing the exam. Because the candidates who will know proper syllabus can prepare well for the test and score good marks.
Aspirants are suggested to prepare General Abilities, Diploma Level Clinical Pathology, Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Biochemistry. Try to prepare all the subjects of TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2018, and you may get success in achieving the job. To get succeeded in this job you should at least know first aid, chemicals used in the medicines.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|TSPSC Supervisor Syllabus 2018 @ tspsc.gov.in|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lab Technician Grade 2 in DPH&FW, Lab Technician Grade II in DME, Lab Technician in TVVP|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Starting Date of Application||23/12/2017|
|Ending Date of Application||24/01/2018|
|Eligibility||Education: DMTL or B.Sc
Age: 18-44 yrs
|Pay Scale||21,230 – 63,010/-|
|Exam Fee||General: 280/-
|Selection Process||Written test, experience|
|S.no||Paper||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Paper I||General Abilities||50||50|
|2.||Paper II||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100||100|
- There is no sectional cut off.
- One question carries one mark.
- Total of 150 questions are there in the test.
- The exam is conducted for 150 marks.
Telangana State PSC Technician recruitment applicants should know TSPSC Exam Syllabus and TSPSC Lab Technician in DME Test Pattern 2018. By using this they can prepare an effective schedule. Follow the best Preparation Scheme to get qualifying marks in written test. TSPSC Exam Pattern provides the details of subjects, total no. of questions and marks.
From the above table, you can observe that TSPSC Technician Written exam contains two papers. First paper consists of questions from general Abilities. Second paper contains questions from Diploma subjects. Exam Maybe of Computer-based test or OMR test. But all the questions are multiple choice questions in the exam. To attempt all those questions, you must make a note of TSPSC Technician Pattern.
Selection Process of TSPSC Lab Technician 2018
Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Selection Process is follows
- Written Examination.
Aspirants who will get qualifying score in both rounds will get the job.
TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2018
We have given Detailed TSPSC Technician Exam Syllabus 2018 here for your reference. If you score good marks in the test, then you will get a call to attend the interview. At the time of the interview, the interviewer will ask questions to test your knowledge. Those questions are also from Telangana State PSC Technician Syllabus. The selection of candidates is based on 70% weightage of written test and 30% weightage of experience. So, to get selected in the job you need to score good marks on the written test. Then Follow TSPSC Lab technician in DME Syllabus.
TSPSC Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2018 – General Abilities
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Basic concepts of Ecology, Environment and their impact on health and
economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation,
conservation and related issues.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices
and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their
relevance to public health.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Exam Syllabus @ tspsc.gov.in 2018 – Clinical BioChemistry
- Laboratory Services.
- Infrastructure in Laboratories.
- Specimen Collection, Storage and Transport.
- Water, Chemicals, Solutions, and Reagents.
- Units of Measurement.
- Accidents, Emergencies & First Aid in the Laboratory.
- Ethical Considerations.
- Quality Assurance.
- Internal & External Quality Assessment.
- Biochemistry topics.
- Clinical Biochemistry.
- Demonstration topics.
Telangana State PSC Lab Technician in TVVP Syllabus 2018 – Clinical Microbiology
- General Microbiology.
- Mycology & Parasitology.
- Automation in Microbial Identification.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 – Pathology
- Clinical Pathology.
- Cytology and General Pathology.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus, TSPSC paper Pattern is given above. The candidates can refer and obtain good results. The people who are writing government jobs can check www.examsyllabus.co.in to get the syllabus and exam pattern. To know more details about TSPSC Lab Technician job see www.tspsc.gov.in