TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Download TS TRANSCO Syllabus pdf. Get latest Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited SE Syllabus and also TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Pattern. Find TSTRANSCO SE Test Pattern @ transco.cgg.gov.in. Also, follow Telangana State TRANCO SE Syllabus to get the highest score in the exam.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2018
Hello!!! TSTRANSCO applicants. We are providing Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 in this article. Telangana state government jobs will have huge Competition. So you need to check the syllabus for TSTRANSCO. The below provided TRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus will give a clear idea the topics to be prepared for the written test. That’s why after the completion of application procedure the candidates are suggested to see TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus. So that you can practice correct topics. So that you can get a job.
Now aspirants have proper TS TRANSCO Exam Syllabus for preparation. So interested candidates start your exam preparation by using Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Sub Engineer Syllabus. For cracking Telanaga State TRANSCO Sub Engg Job written test is the only available chance for the candidates. Prepare all the topics given in TS TRANSCO Syllabus 2018 pdf to get placed in Telangana State TRANSCO as sub-engineer.
TS Transco SE Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|TS Tranco Syllabus 2018 @ transco.cgg.gov.in|
|Name of the Organization||Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited|
|Name of the Post||Sub Engineer / Electrical|
|No. of Vacancies||174|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State government of Telangana|
|Eligibility||Education: Diploma in electrical engineering or Graduate in electrical engineering.
Age: 18 – 44 yrs
|Application Fee||General: 100/-
|Exam Fee||General: 120/-
Reserved: No fee
|Pay Scale||20535 – 41155|
|Selection Process||Written test, Certificate verification|
|Starting Date of Application||20.01.2018|
|Last Date of Application||05.02.2018|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||19.02.2018|
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2018 @ transco.cgg.gov.in
|S. No||Section||Name of the Subject||Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Section A||Concerned subjects||65||65||2 Hours|
|2.||Section B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||15||15|
- The questions in the exam are multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Written exam contains 80 questions.
- The exam will be conducted for maximum 80 marks.
- The test time duration is 2 hours.
The candidates who have applied for TRANSCO job will be searching for TS TRANSCO SE Syllabus 2018 and TSTRANSCO Paper Pattern. Hence we are giving Transmission corporation of Telangana limited Exam Pattern in the table for your reference. Telangana State TRANSCO Sub Engineer Test Pattern 2018 describes weightage of test paper. It also provides details like name of the subject, no. of questions, marks, time duration. TSTRANSCO will conduct written exam in two sections. The candidates should write both sections in 2 hours time. So prepare an effective schedule with the help of TRANSCO Exam pattern and TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus. Follow the best schedule for preparation to getting highest marks in the written exam.
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Selection Process 2018
- Written test.
- Document Verification.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can get latest Telangana State TRANSCO SE Exam Syllabus 2018 here. Note down TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus and prepare core subjects in electrical engineering and general awareness topics. We have collected the subtopics of these subjects and mentioned below for the guidance of applicants. Start practicing topics to crack job easily.
TSTRANSCO Exam Syllabus 2018 -Diploma Subjects
1. Electrical Machines
- Emf equation of single phase transformer.
- Operation transformer on load.
- Equivalent circuit.
- Vector diagram, open-circuit and short-circuit tests, voltage regulation, losses, and efficiency.
- All-day efficiency, parallel operation of single-phase transformers with equal voltage ratios.
- Voltage and current relations for three-phase transformer connections.
- The principle of operation of auto-transformer.
- Cooling of the power transformer.
- Operation of Buchholz’s relay.
- D.C Generators and Motors.
- The expression for emf equation of D.C.Generator.
- Armature windings, armature reaction, types of generators, characteristics.
- Torque equation of D.C.Motor, characteristics, speed control, starters, losses, and efficiency.
- Testing of D.C. Machines.
- 3-Phase Induction Motors.
- Constructional aspects of cage and wound rotor types of induction motors.
- Expression of torque, torque-slip characteristics, full load torque, starting torque and maximum torque, effects of variation of rotor
- resistance; losses and efficiency; different starting methods; speed control methods.
- Single Phase Induction Motors and Commutator Motors.
- Constructional features and operation of single-phase induction motors.
- Split phase, capacitor and shaded pole types.
- The principle of operation of A.C. series motor, universal motor, Schrage motor.
2. Switchgear and Protection
- Faults and Switching Apparatus.
- Short-circuit calculations, fuses, and isolators; circuit breakers.
- Theory of arc interruption and different types of oil circuit breakers; lightning arresters and their selection and location.
- Protective Relaying.
- Basic requirements for protective relaying, primary and backup protection.
- Classification of electromagnetic relays and their principles of operation.
- Time-current characteristic curves; induction type over-current relay, distance relays.
- Merz price protection, differential protection of transformers, bus bar protection.
- Different types of line conductors, conductor sizes commonly used for different voltage levels.
- Sag calculations and stringing charts.
- Types of line supports, factors influencing the selection, cross-arms; spans, conductor spacings and ground clearances.
- Transmission Line Parameters.
- Determining of inductance and capacitance of round and parallel conductors in single-phase and three-phase
symmetrically spaced lines.
- Performance of Lines.
- Choice of voltage; short, medium and long lines.
- Calculation of sending-end voltage, regulation, and efficiency for short lines.
- Nominal and nominal-T methods.
- Ferranti effect; corona: critical voltages and factors affecting corona.
- Insulators and Substations.
- Different types of insulators: Pin type, strain type, suspension type and relative merits.
- Voltage distribution across a string of suspension insulators, string efficiency and methods of improving arcing horns.
- Equipment used in substations, bus-bar arrangements.
- Cable and Distribution Systems.
- Comparison between overhead lines and underground cable.
- Types of cables, insulation resistance; localization of cable faults.
- Primary and secondary distribution; Feeders and service mains; radial and ring systems of distribution.
4. Measuring Instruments and Electric Circuits
- Indicating instruments: deflecting, controlling and damping torques, pointers, and scales.
- Ammeters and voltmeters: moving coil, moving iron, dynamometer, induction types.
- Measurement of energy.
- Instrument transformers: C.T and P.T., Wattmeters and measurement of power in three phase systems by two-wattmeter
- Three phase star and delta balanced systems.
- Impedance triangle, phase, power factor.
- Active and reactive components of power; series and parallel resonance.
- Energy meters; M.D. indicators; trivector meter.
- Electric Circuits.
- Fundamentals of alternating current quantities, sinusoidal waveform; average and effective values.
- J-notation for A.C quantities; polar form; single phase series and parallel circuits.
5. Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Illumination: Definitions of commonly used terms and units; types of lamps.
- Electric Heating and Welding: Requirements of good heating materials, materials generally employed, resistance heating.
- Requirements of good lighting; laws of illumination.
- Electric braking; rating of motor; types of enclosures; motors for particular drive.
- Electric Drives: Factors governing selection of motors; matching of motors with given loads.
- Depreciation factor, utilization factor, waste light factor, luminous efficiency, specific energy consumption,
space height ratio.
- Electric furnace; induction heating; dielectric heating welding generator and transformers.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Syllabus – General awareness & Numerical Ability
- Analytical & Numerical Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement.
- Computer Knowledge.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 and TS TRANSCO Electrical Sub Engineer Exam Pattern are provided here. Refer www.transco.cgg.gov.in to get details regarding Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Electrical Sub Engineer Recruitment. Visit www.examsyllabus.co.in to download syllabus pdf and exam pattern of state and central government exams.